• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whatever happened to that dude on here that turned yellow and was diagnosed with like 8 different cancers?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yes that is what we are hoping for. Hypothetically they can carve the liver up if they shrink the tumors enough because you only need about 40% of it there to survive. It’s one of 2 organs that can regenerate itself. But like the transplant option, it will only work if it’s wiped out in every other place first or all cut out at the same time because you have to stop chemo for 2 months to do the surgery.

I feel ok for the most part but some days are shitty. Been in bed the last couple days with fever and shits. It’s a tough one man.
Insensitive (but a serious) question incoming…

Whats worse, the cancer or the chemo?

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Yes that is what we are hoping for. Hypothetically they can carve the liver up if they shrink the tumors enough because you only need about 40% of it there to survive. It’s one of 2 organs that can regenerate itself. But like the transplant option, it will only work if it’s wiped out in every other place first or all cut out at the same time because you have to stop chemo for 2 months to do the surgery.

I feel ok for the most part but some days are shitty. Been in bed the last couple days with fever and shits. It’s a tough one man.
Dude. Im sorry. If you need to talk pm me I'll give you my #

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
People do come out on the other end of this sometimes. I know someone who had cancer in 4 places in the summer that is now doing great. She cut out sugar/cigarettes/booze/etc and started eating only good shit.