• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whatever happened to that dude on here that turned yellow and was diagnosed with like 8 different cancers?

G

I think God doesnt give a shit, thats the issue here.

if you are serious I hope you beat it, and you will, stlaker. People have gone through worse.
If it's a soft tissue carcinoma that's spread to the liver and pancreas, I'm sorry to say that God is your best hope.

The guy sounds very brave though, and miracles sometimes happen I guess. Hope he can get a liver transplant and you can live without a pancreas, just be taking drugs for the rest of his life, but big deal if he gets to live.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
If it's a soft tissue carcinoma that's spread to the liver and pancreas, I'm sorry to say that God is your best hope.

The guy sounds very brave though, and miracles sometimes happen I guess. Hope he can get a liver transplant and you can live without a pancreas, just be taking drugs for the rest of his life, but big deal if he gets to live.
You can’t get a liver transplant if you’ve got cancer in other places. It’s a waste of time because it will just spread there again.

Forum Clout
You can’t get a liver transplant if you’ve got cancer in other places. It’s a waste of time because it will just spread there again.
Can the chemo effectively shrink the cancer cells and tumors for a period where you can get a few years? I'm assuming they wouldn't do it if wasn't life extending beyond just months. Do you feel OK? This is such a shitty break.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Can the chemo effectively shrink the cancer cells and tumors for a period where you can get a few years? I'm assuming they wouldn't do it if wasn't life extending beyond just months. Do you feel OK? This is such a shitty break.
Yes that is what we are hoping for. Hypothetically they can carve the liver up if they shrink the tumors enough because you only need about 40% of it there to survive. It’s one of 2 organs that can regenerate itself. But like the transplant option, it will only work if it’s wiped out in every other place first or all cut out at the same time because you have to stop chemo for 2 months to do the surgery.

I feel ok for the most part but some days are shitty. Been in bed the last couple days with fever and shits. It’s a tough one man.

Forum Clout
Yes that is what we are hoping for. Hypothetically they can carve the liver up if they shrink the tumors enough because you only need about 40% of it there to survive. It’s one of 2 organs that can regenerate itself. But like the transplant option, it will only work if it’s wiped out in every other place first or all cut out at the same time because you have to stop chemo for 2 months to do the surgery.

I feel ok for the most part but some days are shitty. Been in bed the last couple days with fever and shits. It’s a tough one man.
I hope they can get you a few more "healthy" years where you can be symptom free (mostly) and beat the odds on longevity and in 3-4 years new treatments can help. I knew a guy who was a goner with liver cancer got the chemo and they removed a lobe or something went 3 pretty healthy and years before the treatment became ineffective and died like 4 years after initial diagnosis. His last year he felt good too, but was totally bummed andwasted 8-9 good months before he became end of life. He had been a drunk until like 40, the cancer was in his late 50's.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I hope they can get you a few more "healthy" years where you can be symptom free (mostly) and beat the odds on longevity and in 3-4 years new treatments can help. I knew a guy who was a goner with liver cancer got the chemo and they removed a lobe or something went 3 pretty healthy and years before the treatment became ineffective and died like 4 years after initial diagnosis. His last year he felt good too, but was totally bummed andwasted 8-9 good months before he became end of life. He had been a drunk until like 40, the cancer was in his late 50's.
Yeah that’s not going to happen to me. If I get to the point where I can travel and stuff I’m going to cash in my 401k and go nuts.

I already told my brother we’re going to the Super Bowl this year if the Ravens make it.

Forum Clout
Yeah that’s not going to happen to me. If I get to the point where I can travel and stuff I’m going to cash in my 401k and go nuts.

I already told my brother we’re going to the Super Bowl this year if the Ravens make it.
Go see the eclipse too, best thing I ever saw and we're going to this one too. It sort of lets you know we aren't alone.