What does Patricks life look like if we never interacted with him?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Do you realize how many aspiring writers dream of getting the publishing deals he did from TWO reputable publishing houses? His books are in your local library and book store.

Think about the most creative and best writer you went to school with--now see if they ever got published. Statistically, they didn't.
Fatrick Kool-Aided himself into the beginning of the woke faggot movement which has predictably destroyed the sci-fi genre.

He stole a tweet and fatted his way into finishing a series, which he failed at. Then bounced to another woke house and couldn't sell 1000 books.

So because some faggot at the publishing house clapped at a tweet, and apparently read none of Fat Ricks poorly formed tard-thoughts, Fat got an absolutely unearned chance. That's it.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
If OnA never claimed Pat as theirs someone like 8chan would have, and unlike Reddit and the succeeding forums those guys would not be nice to him. Real crimes would have happened. Real stalking. Pig would be vindicated but also too afraid to speak about it.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
You said you interacted with him and that's contributed to his life being different. So how did you interact with him. Just a sentence or two as a response like a normal person.
Ok, I won’t be a sarcastic Sam and will instead be autistically serious Sue.

“What does Patricks life look like if we never interacted with him?”​

Keyword: “We”. We all “interact with him” by screenshotting his posts and some of us “interact with him” by responding to the twitter posts that are screenshotted. “We” all “interacted” with him when we posted the Norm tweet which set off this shit show which irreparably ruined his life.

G

Ok, I won’t be a sarcastic Sam and will instead be autistically serious Sue.

[HEADING=2]“What does Patricks life look like if we never interacted with him?”[/HEADING]

Keyword: “We”. We all “interact with him” by screenshotting his posts and some of us “interact with him” by responding to the twitter posts that are screenshotted. “We” all “interacted” with him when we posted the Norm tweet which set off this shit show which irreparably ruined his life.
@Phish @Stent is this close enough to an admission of interacting with him so he can get banned? I did try.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
If OnA never claimed Pat as theirs someone like 8chan would have, and unlike Reddit and the succeeding forums those guys would not be nice to him. Real crimes would have happened. Real stalking. Pig would be vindicated but also too afraid to speak about it.
You just reminded me of how I was imagining KF was going to absolutely destroy his life once he got on their radar properly and all that happened was they posted our stuff and called him fat.