• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What a queer

Forum Clout
If anything, we may have grossly underestimated just how far gone Nana's been over the last couple of years. They're all laughing at him here, as he hoots, minces and vamps around in his stained, tattered clothes, with that painfully strained fake-happy grimace plastered across his waxy, booze-bloated mug. They pretend they're laughing with him, but as soon as he pays for the beers, they're all goofing on him behind his back and taking bets on when he'll die.
And that's any different from those "wild ragers at the Compound!" years ago how exactly?

Forum Clout
AI couldn't make him this horrific
I gave it a shot;

AntHSwamp.jpg

Forum Clout
And that's any different from those "wild ragers at the Compound!" years ago how exactly?
I would say the main difference, as difficult as it may be to believe, is that he's hanging around with an even lower class of people now. These are the guys who'd hit up the guys he used to pal around with for money. I mean, look at that Geno guy. You know that at least some people wandered into that bar, took one look at the fruity weirdo in the headband, and turned around and left. I know I would.