• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What a queer

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Whose the blonde? Was her body later found? Was she a victim of the Roslyn Heights Biter?

He's too cowardly to prey on adults

Astoria Oregon is depressing as fuck.
It's across the river from Aberdeen Washington, which is where Kurt Cobain is from. (Nirvana wasn't a "Seattle" band, they were from the trashiest part of the state. That's why they sounded so different than Pearl Jam / Soundgarden / etc)

Check out this awful food:

Say what you will about all the pollutants and neuroticism and faggotry and insanity, but if there's one thing big cities will eternally gatekeep it's good food.
I've never ever ever had great food in small-town America, save some easy Amerislop like barbecue. When you're the only pizza place in a 20 mile radius you don't have to do anything right.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
That sums it up nicely.

I used to drive out to the Oregon coast on the regular, and there was a fan-fucking-tastic restaurant that I loved. I wouldn't have known about it, if it wasn't for a tip from a local.

Went there for about a year and a half, and then it closed.

The impression that I got, was that the tourist crowd basically has shitty taste. If you're serving genuinely good food, the locals can't afford it (nearly everyone who actually lives on the Oregon coast is old and retired) and the tourists would rather spend $10 for fried fish than an authentic local dish.

BTW, Geno should have got a shirt from the Opie and Anthony restaurant that's a few miles south of Geno's in Astoria:

Not sure who bought it, but I've been there.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
We should pool our $ and open up a bar/club named “Nana’s “

Glory noles in the men restroom

Trannies get in free

Karaoke/Bud light on tap

It's funny how everyone hates trannies, even the gays

I live near Vegas, and Jim Norton mentioned that he visits a tranny bar here, so I checked it out for the lulz

I hate trannies more than the average person does, but I also like laughing at foolish people, so I used to bring friends there for the spectacale

But the place wound up closing, because like I said, everyone hates trannies. It's pretty difficult to go bankrupt running a bar in Vegas, but somehow they pulled it off. We have so many bars here, the dude from "Bar Rescue" made this his home.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
It's funny how everyone hates trannies, even the gays

I live near Vegas, and Jim Norton mentioned that he visits a tranny bar here, so I checked it out for the lulz

I hate trannies more than the average person does, but I also like laughing at foolish people, so I used to bring friends there for the spectacale

But the place wound up closing, because like I said, everyone hates trannies. It's pretty difficult to go bankrupt running a bar in Vegas, but somehow they pulled it off. We have so many bars here, the dude from "Bar Rescue" made this his home.
Are you lost pal?

Forum Clout
220827-Governors_193.jpg

If anything, we may have grossly underestimated just how far gone Nana's been over the last couple of years. They're all laughing at him here, as he hoots, minces and vamps around in his stained, tattered clothes, with that painfully strained fake-happy grimace plastered across his waxy, booze-bloated mug. They pretend they're laughing with him, but as soon as he pays for the beers, they're all goofing on him behind his back and taking bets on when he'll die.

Imagine being a local village idiot at his age. Being a shabbily-clothed chronically soused former shock-jock with a pitiful podcast no one hears is embarrassing enough, but drunkenly lurching around like a queer, swishy Frankenstein for the amusement of total lowlifes is just so shameful. If someone snapped a pic of me in that pose, I'd very seriously consider suicide. Being in the ICU is a huge, huge step up from whatever he thought he was doing in this picture.

And why is that fag Geno wearing an Ole Miss headband? Or a headband at all? Isn't he from fucking New Jersey?