• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WATP's retarded fanbase being trolled about Nana yet again

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
"Hi opie!!!"

OBW0ROm.jpeg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
What sealed it for me, and I'm a WATP listener was when Ant blurted out 13 so confidently thinking the others would agree.
Fucking perv
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
Okay, folks. Lets take a closer look at this.
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA
John talked funny! Look at his face!
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
Alright guys. Moving on. John looks funny!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What about that sequence of events is alluring to you? Cman, mannnn

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
These faggots deserve to be fucked with so much more. Sadly, I barely know anything about them so I have no ammunition.
The guy that runs this show blocked me after the lightest fuckin ribbing. I said something like "Why do you have a skateboard on the wall of your set? You gonna do some flippy tricks!? You're like 45" blocked me immediately.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
They've come on my radar a couple times. I used to hate-watch a lot of different stuff.
I listen to a lot of pods, I'm not going to pretend I don't like the show, I do. I enjoy the good natured ribbing they give other complete shit pods. I also find stuttering John hilarious, he's so ludicrous it's amazing.
The Chad stuff bored me to tears and I don't worship that stammering angry man Kevin Brennan however he does have his funny moments too.
I listened to the first 8 to 10 episodes of Ant's show when someone was uploading torrents and also the recap shows he use to put up for free. I have not listened since because his show is just rage bait the podcast and I have no interest in that.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
I'm not going to pretend I don't like the show, I do. I enjoy the good natured ribbing they give other complete shit pods.
JIMS_MAROON_PANTS WITH THE $1.99 SUPERCHAT SAYS HE'S LOVING OUR POSITIVE FEEL GOOD ENERGY... DUDE, THAT IS AWESOME, THANKS SO MUCH, YOUR SUPERCHATS HELP MY FAMILY & I SURVIVE ON VENDING MACHINES, AWESOME MAN.. IT'S LIKE, NO @PickleRickle, YOU DO NOT GET TO MAKE FUN OF MY SKATEBOARD & VARIOUS INFANTALIZED WALL TRINKETS WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES NAAAHAHAAHHA...:image_4848:

KIKE FAGGOT.jpg

Seriously, can't imagine preferring this Jewish happy-go-lucky cornball dweeb over that miserable but funny stroke faced Irish potatohead Kevin Brennan who actually tells it like it be.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Forum Clout
JIMS_MAROON_PANTS WITH THE $1.99 SUPERCHAT SAYS HE'S LOVING OUR POSITIVE FEEL GOOD ENERGY... DUDE, THAT IS AWESOME, THANKS SO MUCH, YOUR SUPERCHATS HELP MY FAMILY & I SURVIVE ON VENDING MACHINES, AWESOME MAN.. IT'S LIKE, NO @PickleRickle, YOU DO NOT GET TO MAKE FUN OF MY SKATEBOARD & VARIOUS INFANTALIZED WALL TRINKETS WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES NAAAHAHAAHHA...:image_4848:

View attachment 135582

Seriously, can't imagine preferring this Jewish happy-go-lucky cornball dweeb over that miserable but funny stroke faced Irish potatohead Kevin Brennan who actually tells it like it be.
I'm not a pay pig, thank you, and Kevin is funny when it doesn't take him 20 minutes to spit the words out.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I'm not a pay pig, thank you, and Kevin is funny when it doesn't take him 20 minutes to spit the words out.
Do you thini Karl's fans will ever give him the ona sub treatment that nana got? Or are they too dimwitted and unfunny? I'm not gonna bust your balls for being a fan, i used to actually like WATP back in da day. But Karl is so extremely unlikable that he is practically begging for it

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Forum Clout
Do you thini Karl's fans will ever give him the ona sub treatment that nana got? Or are they too dimwitted and unfunny? I'm not gonna bust your balls for being a fan, i used to actually like WATP back in da day. But Karl is so extremely unlikable that he is practically begging for it
Maybe, he's done some stupid shit in the past and the fans have busted his balls over social media and voice mail.
There just isn't much out there that I like, I can't listen to 8 hours of breaking glass drops with redbar, I like Rogan as a person but fuck listening to his pod. I love Bobby but his pod blows, LOS are funny and I should start listening again but I just got bored with them

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Maybe, he's done some stupid shit in the past and the fans have busted his balls over social media and voice mail.
There just isn't much out there that I like, I can't listen to 8 hours of breaking glass drops with redbar, I like Rogan as a person but fuck listening to his pod. I love Bobby but his pod blows, LOS are funny and I should start listening again but I just got bored with them
You should check out The Big 3 Podcast