• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WATP's retarded fanbase being trolled about Nana yet again

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Lots of gaslighting in those comments, calling people that are correctly calling out Cumia insane individuals. lmao that is definitely Anthony or his brother spiraling the fuck out. Disgusting faggot upvote ratios of course. I like how they are claiming that people that know of Anthonys pedophilia are just recent hanger-ons and trolls that dont know what they're talking about, when it couldnt be any more different and opposite. Yikes.

Forum Clout
The Nana Internet Defense Force, NIDF.

Some people defend Nana because they hate blacks, and are just happy some one with some sort of media platform is laughing at black children drowning in pools. They are also used to openly racists men turning out to be criminals and pedophiles, so Nana's degeneracy doesn't phase them.

The WaTP losers can't openly admit Nana is a piece of shit, because that would be an admission that maybe there was a good reason Nana was fired and sent to obscurity, which would be a win for the SJWS they fight with a podcast by a guy who is just as boring as an of the podcasts he makes fun of.
What a retarded conundrum

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I've been looking into his history. We've found the Supreme King of Cumia Ballwashers:

"He didn't make one racist tweet"

ass.png

In this thread about one of Nana's COD meltdowns:

nana.png

nana2.png

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
You can tell how well a person's life is going by how hard they cling to an irrelevant belief or figure in their life.

I wouldn't type this much shit out on the internet to defend either one of my parents, or even my own worthless self, much less a disgraced former shock jock.

This is a level of having no life that I can't even begin to imagine. It doesn't even seem fun to go fuck with them. These people are unhinged.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
That is 100% Joe running security for his soulmate brother. Feels like the old days.
I was almost 100% convinced but everything he talks about selling isn't on his reverb account which could just be him lying but he posted on The Magic The Gathering sub which I don't think Joe plays or knows anything about it.

Also I have never seen this in any of Joe's videos.
Screenshot_20230716-152106.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

This is an olympic level of mental gymnastics to prove he’s not a pedophile. I hate to get smart but ochams razor:

Either Anthony has a weird obsession with joking about fucking underage women that has extended past his shockjock career and started way before it. But he’s never actually fucked a kid!

Or he’s just a pedophile.

WHICH ONE IS AN EASIER CONCLUSION?