• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watch out everyone…Ants gonna go NUCLEAR

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_2208.jpeg

By “unloading on the problems this country faces” i hope he means shooting himself in the head. Faggot.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“I’ve fucking had it. I’m DONE!” he also said this when Call of Duty couldn’t connect him to a match. Fucking overdramatic fag. I hope his heart gives out on air and we have to watch Geno and the other assorted fags scrambling trying to give him CPR. I want to watch this dumb faggots face turn blue in the middle of his HAHAHAHOLEEESHITT-ing and watch him faceplant into his stupid cigarette stand. Extra points if that causes some Rube Goldberg machine firing off the loaded gun behind him into his head. I also want to see like 5 niggers bust their way into his living room and start stomping him to death while he’s on air.

Forum Clout
“I’ve fucking had it. I’m DONE!” he also said this when Call of Duty couldn’t connect him to a match. Fucking overdramatic fag. I hope his heart gives out on air and we have to watch Geno and the other assorted fags scrambling trying to give him CPR. I want to watch this dumb faggots face turn blue in the middle of his HAHAHAHOLEEESHITT-ing and watch him faceplant into his stupid cigarette stand. Extra points if that causes some Rube Goldberg machine firing off the loaded gun behind him into his head. I also want to see like 5 niggers bust their way into his living room and start stomping him to death while he’s on air.
Remember when we used to like him?

Forum Clout
This has to be a response to Kamala having a chance in the general election, no? Either way, I’m just glad Ant is finally going to tell us what he thinks about the state of things. He’s been pretty reserved so I really think we all deserve a bit of clarity.

I hope he goes full conservative online brain rot and tells us that Gojira playing during the Olympic opening was satanic.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
I hope he goes full conservative online brain rot and tells us that Gojira playing during the Olympic opening was satanic.
Yeah, him going full white nationalist christian 'go to mass' crusader seems like the one thing that could fit the bill. But it's probably not even that. Just more of the same daily twitter rage stuff.

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
I'm out of the loop. Gavin is Ants boss now? 😂
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but Gavin's company bought CPM and everyone got fired or they merged or some shit and now, yeah basically Gavin owns Ant. Gavin apparently flat out told them that none of them draw any money except Stupid Geno and Chrissy Mayer whatever her name is. Even then those 2 dopes can't really be taking in much.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but Gavin's company bought CPM and everyone got fired or they merged or some shit and now, yeah basically Gavin owns Ant. Gavin apparently flat out told them that none of them draw any money except Stupid Geno and Chrissy Mayer whatever her name is. Even then those 2 dopes can't really be taking in much.
I know chrissie got the boot. Not sure about Geno