• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was the show as a whole overrated?

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
I tried to listen to full shows and the topics they picked were pretty boring. Paris Hilton news for 5 days a week is too much, can't believe people (including ona fans) used to find talking about these shitty cunts 24/7 entertaining

I will say that about Danny at least he brought edgy videos for the boys, once Sam took over it was whatever trending shit on YouTube front page

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Cumtown sucked. They have a few highs but it’s 95% filler. Nick has done nothing but handcuff himself to anchors.
Nick has even less work ethic than nana. He decides to start pushing his stand up after stav uses his platform to springboard himself up the ranks of faggot leftist YouTubers. Imagine telling yourself from ~2018 that stav would be the one to make it from cumtown

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
How come hitters don't get homeruns every plate appearance? Are they stupid? Just hit a homerun every single time.

O&A were live five hours a day. Five days a week. 45 or more weeks of the year. With almost no rehearsal or time to prepare the entire show. Two or three hours a day basically had to be filled on the fly. You never knew where the show would take you or where things would go. Not every sporting event is a walkoff homerun or touchdown or photo finish. Some events are total blowouts or awful. But the sports are consistently good enough to watch every week or day like baseball or auto racing.

Part of the fun was setting things up and maybe they would fail or succeed. The listeners send in jingles and you get the success of Erock Jingle Day. The listeners send in bits for Dickie Goodman and most of them bomb horribly. Jocktober might be incredible one day then unlistenable the next day. Some interns worked well some were awful. You had to figure out on the fly who was who.

How many radio shows are listenable now? None? Podcasts? Where you can listen and anticipate something good every single day? O&A was in a league of its own. The show holds up better than any radio show or podcast in history quality wise. It was the most consistently funny show for the amount of hours of content it provided for sure.
Reminds Me How awful Joe's Dickie Goodman was to the point even ant openly mocked him

lowend73

Forum Clout
I remember they had some really (literally) gay bits. Like that one where they had dudes shove their balls into a jar with hornets. I recall Anthony being extremely animated and announcing it like he was broadcasting a football game or something. It makes so much sense now that he could almost not control himself. What I'm getting at is that he's a homosexual.
Jim bought a book of homosexual fiction with graphic descriptions of blowjobs, and had it read on the air. Why Opie let that shit slide is beyond me.