• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was the part where bobo dropped the voice in the fugitive bit real?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yeah I don’t know where this fumigation thing came from. The Super Ball happened in 06 and anyone can go listen to it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Yeah I don’t know where this fumigation thing came from. The Super Ball happened in 06 and anyone can go listen to it.
this is just Dovid latching on to a statement that was clearly a joke/exaggeration in order to claim everything he said is wrong. He does this frequently when clips of that event are regularly available.

I WAS BLOCKED

YOU KNOW HOW TO BALL, I KNOW ARISTOTL.
Forum Clout
I'm not reading this whole thread, you guys are fucking retarded.

They would feed lines to them in studio. There was a time Bobo said something and Ant made the comment "you can really tell when he says what he wants" as an off mic comment to someone.

The Bobo fugitive bit it sounds like he stepped on his dog and it threw him off.

*dog noise*
"Ooop sorry bout that, sorry bout that, I MEAN"

Lady Di was just a drunk. Her whole internship was real. They would fuck with retards for the air but their personality are genuine.

G

I honestly believe that the whole Lady Di saga was scripted because if it was true it would be the most ridiculous thing ever.

So you're telling me that one of your show idiots who used to do bits for you became an alcoholic, lost her son, her husband committed suicide, lost her job, become homeless, sucked hobo cock, lived with some married, abusing alcoholic who died, started smoking crack, came to intern for your show and undressed in front of a celebrity, and ultimately went insane?

Just one of all these things is crazy enough to happen to someone, but all these things happening to the same person?

This is the kind of comment you’d see at the top of a reddit thread with a bunch of witty replies underneath.
Are you extremely sheltered?
Or just a fucking idiot?

[MEDIA=youtube]R4aG0Sdnz3o:515[/MEDIA]

G

The jew repulses me as much as anyone, but it’s hilarious that people updoot lingerlongers schizoid rainman bit recaps and carcrash danny because he is a disgusting homosexual shylock ….
when he was an employee THAT WAS ACTUALLY THERE.

It’s like francesca callers that say “we dont want him, he’s a bad clubhouse guy, players hate him”
DO THEY???
blase blase hivemind. Punchin out.

IMG_0594.gif

G

Orgies at the compound? lmao. There was nothing high paying about Rockstar. Nobody threw me anywhere but me and yeah, my buddy has a big ass boat and I have a job. Look at the dumb shit you have to lie about. Now tell me about the $2,500 hornet fumigation that never took place. I feel like there used to be a time where if you were called out on bullshit or pretended to be an insider you'd be embarrassed. Here, people just run with it and double down.
"Sassy lore" is the name I came up with for it.