• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was the part where bobo dropped the voice in the fugitive bit real?

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Forum Clout
They made him have his mom buy a Turkey (other people were supposed to bring the rest). I do give credit to Opie for scolding them for doing that because his mom doesn’t have a ton of money. Naturally it was Danny and Sam.
@BenDovid comment? Do you feel bad about this now since you're a broke jew (lmao) and can't just suck off Ant to buy you video games like you could then?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Re listening to it now. Somethi gs that are hilarious in hindsight.him pretending to be both th fugitive and bobo on the bus. Also when he turned himself into 2 random dudes in suits what the fuck went through their head?
They told Bobo he was banned from the show several times and it would break him down into tears. They stole Patti's wig and caused her to have a breakdown. They took Ladi Di, a raging alcoholic, and made her wake up at 5AM to 'intern' for the show and it basically accelerated her dementia. They had interns do all sorts of gross and insane stunts. The 'gay off' contest. Having listeners 'assault' the media. Letting hornets loose in the studio on accident during the 'Superball' contest. Baby diaper mustache. Throwing mustard and trash on random pedestrians. Drinking tequila at 7AM. Homeless shopping spree. Sex in a church. Mayor is dead.

What went through O&A's heads? Nothing. It was like they had tunnel vision to see how far they could push the show before they got fired. Especially Opie who came up with most of the dangerous bits. Stuff like saying that the mayor was dead is so absurd that it doesn't even seem believable as a prank. Your mom's box.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
They told Bobo he was banned from the show several times and it would break him down into tears. They stole Patti's wig and caused her to have a breakdown. They took Ladi Di, a raging alcoholic, and made her wake up at 5AM to 'intern' for the show and it basically accelerated her dementia. They had interns do all sorts of gross and insane stunts. The 'gay off' contest. Having listeners 'assault' the media. Letting hornets loose in the studio on accident during the 'Superball' contest. Baby diaper mustache. Throwing mustard and trash on random pedestrians. Drinking tequila at 7AM. Homeless shopping spree. Sex in a church. Mayor is dead.

What went through O&A's heads? Nothing. It was like they had tunnel vision to see how far they could push the show before they got fired. Especially Opie who came up with most of the dangerous bits. Stuff like saying that the mayor was dead is so absurd that it doesn't even seem believable as a prank. Your mom's box.
I think linger longer just tapped out.

Cawdfish

Forum Clout
I don't think it was scripted, but Bobo is more self-aware than people pretend he is. He is genuinely weird and stupid, but he also knows that's why he gets attention, so he exaggerates his behavior a lot.
This guy gets it.

I used to work with a blonde bimbo like that. Once she realized that everyone found her ditziness "endearing", she would play it up for laughs.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
To be fair, his poor poor mother had already been on air at that point intimating to Patrice that Bobo was dying for some dream of a make a wish situation. Then years later she had a gofundme up for like 2 years getting thousands in bullshit donations for a slip and fall while she's attending Nana's BBQs in perfect health. She went on air over and over lying about the gofundme. Once, right after retard Bobo admits that nipple ring Shannon controls the money for the gofundme, she called in not having heard that part and says there's no way either kid can touch the gofundme, it's all for legit medical bills and only I have access to it.
2 wrongs don’t make a right. The GoFundMe was easily 10 years after the Fuchitive bit. I don’t recall the Patrice thing at all or I’d speak to that. Sounds like she just wanted to try doing something nice for her family as a single mother. There’s probably 50 thousand of those a day set up. There’s an African writer in the other section of this site on like his 4th GoFundMe. My only point is, making her waste money on a turkey just to throw it out was asinine. It’s not even a prank and it doesn’t have anything to do with Bobo. Speaks to what evil little shitbags Danny and Sam were. Emphasis on little.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
2 wrongs don’t make a right. The GoFundMe was easily 10 years after the Fuchitive bit. I don’t recall the Patrice thing at all or I’d speak to that. Sounds like she just wanted to try doing something nice for her family as a single mother. There’s probably 50 thousand of those a day set up. There’s an African writer in the other section of this site on like his 4th GoFundMe. My only point is, making her waste money on a turkey just to throw it out was asinine. It’s not even a prank and it doesn’t have anything to do with Bobo. Speaks to what evil little shitbags Danny and Sam were. Emphasis on little.
Yeah they're terrible 5'5 worms too, just saying not sad a welfare queen maybe spent $30 on a turkey trying to impress o&a likely expecting some bigger handout back.

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Forum Clout

Forgot about baby diaper mustache. What's his name from our reddit days was probably right about Opie being a coprophilic pedophile.

Forum Clout

I've never heard of the Superball contest, what led to hornets being in the studio?

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
I've never heard of the Superball contest, what led to hornets being in the studio?
It was a bit where guys competed to have the most painful stuff done to their balls. Hence the "Superball" like Super Bowl. At one point they had this bee handler or hornet handler in the studio who was supposed to grab a few, put them in a jar, then hold the jar against a contestant's nuts until he was stung. Someone knocked the jar out of his hand and the hornets were flying all over the studio landing on everything and everyone.

So they all just fled the studio and basically ended the show right there because the idiot contestant let loose all of the hornets. Imagine being a corporate manager at XM and having to explain to the executives why there was a $2,500 hornet fumigation charge for the entire office one weekend.

Forum Clout
It was a bit where guys competed to have the most painful stuff done to their balls. Hence the "Superball" like Super Bowl. At one point they had this bee handler or hornet handler in the studio who was supposed to grab a few, put them in a jar, then hold the jar against a contestant's nuts until he was stung. Someone knocked the jar out of his hand and the hornets were flying all over the studio landing on everything and everyone.

So they all just fled the studio and basically ended the show right there because the idiot contestant let loose all of the hornets. Imagine being a corporate manager at XM and having to explain to the executives why there was a $2,500 hornet fumigation charge for the entire office one weekend.
Lmao. Why does it feel like if they actually got the hornet to sting a guy's balls he would have sued for losing the testicle?

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
I honestly believe that the whole Lady Di saga was scripted because if it was true it would be the most ridiculous thing ever.

So you're telling me that one of your show idiots who used to do bits for you became an alcoholic, lost her son, her husband committed suicide, lost her job, become homeless, sucked hobo cock, lived with some married, abusing alcoholic who died, started smoking crack, came to intern for your show and undressed in front of a celebrity, and ultimately went insane?

Just one of all these things is crazy enough to happen to someone, but all these things happening to the same person?
Lady Di was smoking crack years before she got back on the show in the 2010s. They just forgot that she smoked crack back during the hobo blowjob era cause the hobo blowjobs were so wild

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Someone knocked the jar out of his hand and the hornets were flying all over the studio landing on everything and everyone.

So you ever feel shame for making shit up?

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
So you ever feel shame for making shit up?
Projecting much, kike? Or is this the part where you talk about your orgies with women at the Compound? Or how you landed that high paying elite level work at Rockstar Games? Or how your parents didn't throw you into an asylum then announce it to O&A fans on social media? Or how you are partying on yachts and working any job you want?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Projecting much, kike? Or is this the part where you talk about your orgies with women at the Compound? Or how you landed that high paying elite level work at Rockstar Games? Or how your parents didn't throw you into an asylum then announce it to O&A fans on social media? Or how you are partying on yachts and working any job you want?

Orgies at the compound? lmao. There was nothing high paying about Rockstar. Nobody threw me anywhere but me and yeah, my buddy has a big ass boat and I have a job. Look at the dumb shit you have to lie about. Now tell me about the $2,500 hornet fumigation that never took place. I feel like there used to be a time where if you were called out on bullshit or pretended to be an insider you'd be embarrassed. Here, people just run with it and double down.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
To be fair, his poor poor mother had already been on air at that point intimating to Patrice that Bobo was dying for some dream of a make a wish situation. Then years later she had a gofundme up for like 2 years getting thousands in bullshit donations for a slip and fall while she's attending Nana's BBQs in perfect health. She went on air over and over lying about the gofundme. Once, right after retard Bobo admits that nipple ring Shannon controls the money for the gofundme, she called in not having heard that part and says there's no way either kid can touch the gofundme, it's all for legit medical bills and only I have access to it.
I don't know anything about Bobo's Mom but if you saw some radio show take advantage of your gullible son for entertainment, would you feel bad about hitting up those same fans who laughed at him for a little cash? Bobo would ride the bus isn't the city to be on the show and wait on the phone when they wouldn't even use him and then they'd fuck with him claiming they were going to ban him, which clearly upset him. I don't tend to put a ton of stock in what dovid says but pretty sure he even said someone sat next to bobo at a mets game and confirmed he was just as weird and autistic as advertised.