• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

USSS! Has Master Po's New YouTube Channel Been Found Before?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It was demolished. He built a dojo on land that his ex wife owned. She found out and had it demo'd. This was after he leeched the good will of the fans who showed up to fix it up and paint it only to be paid in NJ pizza. Fucking ego on this dude back then was legendary. He thought he had some kind of power over the interns for a while and had to be reminded that his job was to watch the door. That's it. No bossing people around, no having them do things for you, no lunch runs, nothing. Watch the door and photocopy ID's. People forget sometimes, this was a Mars pull. Mars was taking classes from him.....IN A PARK.... and thought he'd be great for head of XM security....
Ussss…Mr. Travis disrespected me. Time to write an email

Forum Clout
Dude, stop. Every guest that entered the studio had to fill out a release form and had their ID copied. I'm sure there are some old heads lurking who showed up at the studio. They can tell you.
Obviously since I never worked there, this is me speculating and not to be taken literally. No way would anyone assign the paperwork side of security to the oaf at the door but yes, I suppose it is possible due to the general ineptitude of the entire staff.

Edit: usssssss

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Obviously since I never worked there, this is me speculating and not to be taken literally. No way would anyone assign the paperwork side of security to the oaf at the door but yes, I suppose it is possible due to the general ineptitude of the entire staff.

Edit: usssssss
To be fair, O&A was the most incompetent radio show there ever was. Almost like the later half of the duo was a lazy nigger.

Forum Clout
It was demolished. He built a dojo on land that his ex wife owned. She found out and had it demo'd. This was after he leeched the good will of the fans who showed up to fix it up and paint it only to be paid in NJ pizza. Fucking ego on this dude back then was legendary. He thought he had some kind of power over the interns for a while and had to be reminded that his job was to watch the door. That's it. No bossing people around, no having them do things for you, no lunch runs, nothing. Watch the door and photocopy ID's. People forget sometimes, this was a Mars pull. Mars was taking classes from him.....IN A PARK.... and thought he'd be great for head of XM security....

Early Po was hysterically oblivious too. For a stretch at XM, he would wear the same thing every day. Camo pants, white tank top tee and a leather vest. He'd also take his shoes off once he got in and would walk around the office with his disgusting bare feet. I think it was the old XM office manager who finally told him he had to show up like a guy who actually works security. Po finally purchased his first and only suit and wore that every day (with shoes) until the day he was canned.
Is this more or less respectable than wearing back to the future tees? Danny comment?

Forum Clout
Didn't Po come up with some kind of dramatic building evacuation plan during Hurricane Katrina?
Po had a plan which showed he cared about the saftey of his co-workers in a tramatic event. Remember, 9/11 happened mere blocks from their studio, and NY was no stranger to hurricanes which was what this Hurricane Katrina plan was about. Why make light of a emergency plan? Then they sent Steve in to record him illegally as Po poured his heart out on protecting these sabotagers.

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Dude, stop. Every guest that entered the studio had to fill out a release form and had their ID copied. I'm sure there are some old heads lurking who showed up at the studio. They can tell you.
I was invited to the XM studio to see a Ron & Fez show in 2007 by Bronx Johnny. Po scanned my ID, made me fill out a info sheet and would not believe me when I said I had no usernames on any of fansites like Wackbag or RonFez.net. He acted like I was withholding information.

If I remember correctly, Po spent most of his time during the first hour of R&F hitting on Lilly.

Later Erock gave me a gift card to Burger King that the office just had lying around.