• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tweeting F/Ns pays this much?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Hey, remember when he was "done" with Twitter? Remember how he angrily named his book "Permanently Suspended" as a shot at Twitter for banning him? Now, he essentially works for Twitter, and gets paid for generating clicks for the site. Twitter just absolutely owns him.
We need to compile all the post shows he did when he would get banned from Twitter. He just always looked so fucking sad like he spent the night crying and raging. And of course doing his faggy “IM DONE! IM FUCKING DONE! IVE HAD IT!” shit. Drama queen fag.

Forum Clout
We need to compile all the post shows he did when he would get banned from Twitter. He just always looked so fucking sad like he spent the night crying and raging. And of course doing his faggy “IM DONE! IM FUCKING DONE! IVE HAD IT!” shit. Drama queen fag.
It's just amusingly ironic how much of his persecution complex was rooted in being booted from Twitter, and now he literally works for them. It's not "passive income" at all, he has to tweet many dozens of times a day to make that cash. Sure, he'd undoubtedly be doing it for free regardless, but still. He works on behalf of the very same platform that restricted his "free speech" rights many times over.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
It's just amusingly ironic how much of his persecution complex was rooted in being booted from Twitter, and now he literally works for them. It's not "passive income" at all, he has to tweet many dozens of times a day to make that cash. Sure, he'd undoubtedly be doing it for free regardless, but still. He works on behalf of the very same platform that restricted his "free speech" rights many times over.

You know. Now that you mention it, I don't think Anthony is very intelligent person.

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
Please report Mr cumia's tweets that break TOS. The tweets disturb me so greatly.

It'd be a crapshoot if he actually got banned cause twitter is a cesspit now, but it's a good chance he can get endless 12 hour timeouts. I'm sure seeing that 11h 59m remaining would make him so happy when he's peak drunk at 4pm and picks up his phone to F/N

Forum Clout
You know. Now that you mention it, I don't think Anthony is very intelligent person.
It's not really bad money for nigger tweeting all day, but assuming he puts 200 hours a month into tweeting (lowball estimate), if he makes $1200, Twitter is paying him six bucks an hour. And he's flexing over it, like it's just free money that proves what a great tweeter he is. Nana was a radio kingpin who once made millions of dollars, and now he's a $6/hr tweetbot for Elon's business.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
It's not really bad money for nigger tweeting all day, but assuming he puts 200 hours a month into tweeting (lowball estimate), if he makes $1200, Twitter is paying him six bucks an hour. And he's flexing over it, like it's just free money that proves what a great tweeter he is. Nana was a radio kingpin who once made millions of dollars, and now he's a $6/hr tweetbot for Elon's business.

Put it this way.

If he had just shut down compound one year earlier, he could have taken all the staff salaries, say... $250K and put it in a high yield savings account at 5.3% and have made more money.

Forum Clout
Put it this way.

If he had just shut down compound one year earlier, he could have taken all the staff salaries, say... $250K and put it in a high yield savings account at 5.3% and have made more money.
Hey, I commend him for making any money at all from it, but it isn't like he just logs in every morning and the money generates itself. He puts in hundreds of hours a month for that money, far more time than he devotes to his actual career. On top of that, it doesn't seem like very much fun, as it's mostly just endless rage-tweets, where he just stews in anger for hours at a time.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Put it this way.

You and your people certainly have a knack for financial advice, I'll give you that