• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tweeting F/Ns pays this much?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
"passive income"

It's the only income you have. I doubt this even covers Missy's allowance/rental fee.

202433.png

202451.png
202502.png

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Doing my part, wish more of you did this more often

View attachment 216945
TYFYS.

Not sure if it's the algorithm for me but if I search "Cumia" on Twitter I see a lot of accounts bringing up the DV/Self-cutting girl and tons of Nana's dirt. The more he race tweets the more people bring it all up. Black Twitter always rile up the old queen reminding him of his scumbag lifestyle.

Forum Clout
How is it supplemental income if that's all he does. Don't forget that's seven days a week
Not a bad source of supplemental income to be perfectly honest witcha. At least he can keep his refrigerator stocked with Bud heavies.
How is it supplemental income if that's all he does. Don't forget that's seven days a week. His live in slut doesn't seem to do much either.

He's lost and his little ticker will be feeling the strain. Once he really hits the bottle over Thanksgiving/Christmas I'll reckon he'll be dead by Feb

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout