• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tweeting F/Ns pays this much?

Forum Clout
20240814_111340.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
So he made less than minimum wage to nigger tweet.

Is that good? Yeah, relative to the effort.

No, relative to how much money he was making before. No, because he is digging his grave deeper to make less than min wage. No, because less than min wage is not righteous bucks.

*Less than min wage, before any taxes, or fees from X through withdrawing this money, etc

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
So he made less than minimum wage to nigger tweet.

Is that good? Yeah, relative to the effort.

No, relative to how much money he was making before. No, because he is digging his grave deeper to make less than min wage. No, because less than min wage is not righteous bucks.

*Less than min wage, before any taxes, or fees from X through withdrawing this money, etc

In all fairness he made the same amount of money as brother Joe working 7 day weeks on a cruise ship

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Just admit you’re jealous. We would all completely blow up our careers and personal relationships to tweet about blacks 24/7 and make what you would for a 40 hour work week at Radioshack.

He nigger tweets for tips and somehow that's a flex? I watched this guy lose $60,000 on one Blackjack hand and then put up another $10K like nothing. Nice $900 payday I guess?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Just admit you’re jealous. We would all completely blow up our careers and personal relationships to tweet about blacks 24/7 and make what you would for a 40 hour work week at Radioshack.
why would I trust anything Sue with numbers

Cumia tweets about 1500-2000 times monthly. He's making slightly more than $1 per tweet.

Say, every tweet takes on average 10 minutes to 'research', compose, send and monitor. 1500 tweets per month = 8.33333 hours a day. Every day.