• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tom Segura (WHO?) has Norton level freak out at Airline worker, calls her a poor cunt, fans not happy

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This should be a major point in stratifying comics. There are the Seguras, D'Elias, Schaubs, Cummings, and Callens of the world whose major accomplishment was "hanging in there" and steadily padding their resumes thanks to huge stipends from their rich families.

Then there are the self-made comics who wind up fagging out for other reasons.

I'm dating a TV reporter and it's the same thing. Most journalists don't make enough to survive unless they're in a major market (or have a prime time in-studio gig which also favors tenure). So the ones who break through are the ones who can stick it out through the "pay your dues" years. The promotion system favors longevity, not achievement.

She told me a story about when she worked in a very very small, dusty midwestern city and there was some reporter whose family used to send a private plane to take her home on the weekends. She eventually wound up as an anchor in a top 10 market.
Since you’re dating a tv reporter is the traffic guy / girl the joke of the station? Every traffic reporter I’ve seen always seems to be a dummy and a position that really is not needed anymore due to the internet / cars having NAV.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
I'm dating a TV reporter and it's the same thing. Most journalists don't make enough to survive unless they're in a major market (or have a prime time in-studio gig which also favors tenure). So the ones who break through are the ones who can stick it out through the "pay your dues" years. The promotion system favors longevity, not achievement.

She told me a story about when she worked in a very very small, dusty midwestern city and there was some reporter whose family used to send a private plane to take her home on the weekends. She eventually wound up as an anchor in a top 10 market.
I have on very good authority that most of the young female reporters and presenters are basically high-end prostitutes. They HAVE to do some "favours" in order to get the gig and then to keep the job, so they quickly realize what they are really doing and just extend the clientele to some other rich guys, and since they are all dolled up on TV all the time, it ends up being quite lucrative for them. Of course the ultimate goal is to marry one of their rich clients. Memba that Jill Nicolini?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I have on very good authority that most of the young female reporters and presenters are basically high-end prostitutes. They HAVE to do some "favours" in order to get the gig and then to keep the job, so they quickly realize what they are really doing and just extend the clientele to some other rich guys, and since they are all dolled up on TV all the time, it ends up being quite lucrative for them. Of course the ultimate goal is to marry one of their rich clients. Memba that Jill Nicolini?
That’s why I asked about the traffic girl (don’t see many traffic guys) position at news stations being a station dummy. They have them report on traffic which isn’t really needed thanks to the internet / NAV and have them report on things like a new local restaurant or do a report on a sandwich.

One local news station to me had hired a former cheerleader from the city NFL team and they had her do next to nothing (she was real dumb) and wound review stuff like a popular restaurant or some fluff piece. A couple times the others anchors would goof on her for being such a useless dummy.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
That’s why I asked about the traffic girl (don’t see many traffic guys) position at news stations being a station dummy. They have them report on traffic which isn’t really needed thanks to the internet / NAV and have them report on things like a new local restaurant or do a report on a sandwich.

One local news station to me had hired a former cheerleader from the city NFL team and they had her do next to nothing (she was real dumb) and wound review stuff like a popular restaurant or some fluff piece. A couple times the others anchors would goof on her for being such a useless dummy.
They goof on her also because they can't afford her and know she makes more money than them. Being a former cheerleader, she easily gets upwards of 5k/trick.

G

These "comedians" audiences are so low IQ they have been trained when to laugh by laugh tracks on TV. The comedian only has to use the tone of his voice and cadence of speaking to signal them to laugh. Since they are popular the audience knows laughing is OK and that they should do it.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
These "comedians" audiences are so low IQ they have been trained when to laugh by laugh tracks on TV. The comedian only has to use the tone of his voice and cadence of speaking to signal them to laugh. Since they are popular the audience knows laughing is OK and that they should do it.
It's like the 4Chan analysis of Jon Oliver or those other creepy political talk show programs where have the audience programmed perfectly.

Forum Clout
I noticed this last time I tried to watch a Segura special. Every single bit has the same cadence which made me think you didn’t really have to pay any attention to still laugh and feel like you participated.

“I was talking to this guy and he was like ‘*muttering voice*.” And I said “yeah.”

LAUGH BREAK

And he said “*more muttering*”, and I said yeah.

LAUGH BREAK

And he said “*muttering voice*” and I said “WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!”

LAUGHTER WITH APPLAUSE

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Tom is a fag for sure but I don't like that no one is ever supposed to be complaining at the airport or any business. We as a people should be putting their CEOs in stocks and publicly humiliating for how embarrassingly shitty all of their businesses are in current day. Are low level workers the ideal people to take it out on? No, but dealing with this bullshit is insanely frustrating I can't blame people for freaking out from time to time. I hadn't liked an episode of Its Always Sunny in like 5 years til this recent one where he loses his mind at QR codes, apps, dimwitted workers, and drives out to find and kill the CEO of the car manufacturer. But instead of being this level of pissed, lots of folks even think things are SO MUCH MORE CONVENIENT. ARE THEY?!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Tom is a fag for sure but I don't like that no one is ever supposed to be complaining at the airport or any business. We as a people should be putting their CEOs in stocks and publicly humiliating for how embarrassingly shitty all of their businesses are in current day. Are low level workers the ideal people to take it out on? No, but dealing with this bullshit is insanely frustrating I can't blame people for freaking out from time to time. I hadn't liked an episode of Its Always Sunny in like 5 years til this recent one where he loses his mind at QR codes, apps, dimwitted workers, and drives out to find and kill the CEO of the car manufacturer. But instead of being this level of pissed, lots of folks even think things are SO MUCH MORE CONVENIENT. ARE THEY?!
We’re two guys that think that if you get bad service you SHOULD complain about it on social media.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
segura.png