• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tom Segura (WHO?) has Norton level freak out at Airline worker, calls her a poor cunt, fans not happy

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I read his father was high up VP for Merrill Lynch. This faggot grew up wealthy which really explains his rant about the “poors” and his disgust. He says this kind of shit all the time behind closed doors and he finally slipped up for the public to see. Also explains why he’s always been a smug douche in his act - it’s not an act, he thinks he’s above everyone.
I know nothing about him really and just looked it up, he graduated from a private k-12 school where the tuition for grade 9-12 is $33,300.

G

What a dumb ass to vent that publicly. His father was a successful Merrill Lynch VP and wealth manager.

Ironically, usually people who grew up like that know how to BEHAVE :image_9253: and not talk that way especially in public. Someone who grew up dirt poor and then became rich are more likely to do a rant like that...I PULLED MYSELF UP WHY CAN'T YOU?!

@McGowan6 , comment?
He's a cunt, that's my comment.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It cannot be overstated how funny that was considering his shit sniffing attitude. He ruined his fucking arm doing something they teach you in 2nd grade.
Everyone in the Rogan-verse is so insulated and it starts with Rogan. He knows he couldn’t step in the ring and spar with an amateur fighter - even one his own size. So to prove to himself and his faggot listeners he’s a monster athelete he hosts Sober October where he beats 3 fat heart attack inbound alcoholics to fitness challenges.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Everyone in the Rogan-verse is so insulated and it starts with Rogan. He knows he couldn’t step in the ring and spar with an amateur fighter - even one his own size. So to prove to himself and his faggot listeners he’s a monster athelete he hosts Sober October where he beats 3 fat heart attack inbound alcoholics to fitness challenges.
And brags about going beast mode in his workouts. If I was retarded enough to "compete" against 2 fat potatoes and a psuedo-edgy Jew, I would take the slow ride and win just by showing up.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Has botox. Wears a lot of makeup. Steals jokes.

First one is just an old joke, nobody owns old jokes. Second one is same premise "Brad Pitt is pretty" but Theo has a punchline, where Tom just says "Brad Pitt is pretty" to inexplicable applause. Third one is similar shitty voices. I say banish them all to the Arctic, but not for joke theft.

Forum Clout
Despite her dark sense of humour, my gal doesn't like to laugh at others injuries.

She laughed so hard at Segura's layup that she was crying.

I hate Tom, he's a straight cunt, so I was proud of her.

Toms signature bit is laughing at people getting hurt so it was karma that now everyone can laugh at his accident. That was when he was a humble fat fuck, Now that he's lost weight, gone hollywood Tom and gotten botox and thinks hes hot shit he HATES that he has to laugh along with the joke.