• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tom Segura (WHO?) has Norton level freak out at Airline worker, calls her a poor cunt, fans not happy

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
084018CC-5564-43F8-BB81-CA536C6F516F.jpeg

Don’t forget, these people respect the working class. They have an extreme level of respect for people who work with their hands. They only listen to blue collar workers. The working man…mahhhn.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Wow that doesn’t read well. But I’m glad someone is saying what they all think anyways. Imagine what they really think of niggers lol. Maybe blacks will keep up the good work and take Hollywood by knife storm!

Edit: that’s why you’re “a Poor” lol haha holee shit he literally is saying nigger

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
Holy shit its real. I always disliked this faggot's smug attitude, but now I have a legit reason hate him. Fat fuck is rich and famous but still finds a reason to bitch online over some minor grievance. Instead of it just being an instance of bad customer service he has to throw poor people under the bus for some reason. Fuck that fat fag and ugly old hag wife.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
What a dumb ass to vent that publicly. His father was a successful Merrill Lynch VP and wealth manager.

Ironically, usually people who grew up like that know how to BEHAVE :image_9253: and not talk that way especially in public. Someone who grew up dirt poor and then became rich are more likely to do a rant like that...I PULLED MYSELF UP WHY CAN'T YOU?!

@McGowan6 , comment?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Holy shit its real. I always disliked this faggot's smug attitude, but now I have a legit reason hate him. Fat fuck is rich and famous but still finds a reason to bitch online over some minor grievance. Instead of it just being an instance of bad customer service he has to throw poor people under the bus for some reason. Fuck that fat fag and ugly old hag wife.
I read his father was high up VP for Merrill Lynch. This faggot grew up wealthy which really explains his rant about the “poors” and his disgust. He says this kind of shit all the time behind closed doors and he finally slipped up for the public to see. Also explains why he’s always been a smug douche in his act - it’s not an act, he thinks he’s above everyone.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What a dumb ass to vent that publicly. His father was a successful Merrill Lynch VP and wealth manager.

Ironically, usually people who grew up like that know how to BEHAVE :image_9253: and not talk that way especially in public. Someone who grew up dirt poor and then became rich are more likely to do a rant like that...I PULLED MYSELF UP WHY CAN'T YOU?!

@McGowan6 , comment?
You know this guy treats all service workers like shit.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This is so over the top it feels like a work
He’s literally worked calling people “poors” into his vocabulary. Everyone in the JRE bubble is so unbelievably ass sniffing it seems like a work. They’ll talk about how much they love the working man because they were one (less than a month in construction) yet constantly shit on working class people and call them lazy.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Isn’t this Bert’s K’s best friend? I think he grew up rich
Did you know Bert grew up with 3 people who got struck by lightning? And one dude without a tongue!

Stories for days

Tom is going to backtrack like a motherfucker. Being a spineless fat fuck, there is no chance of him doubling down

The Manscape and Rqid Shadow Legend advertisers keep the lights on, they won’t like that one bit

I’m expecting tears from him