• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This actual tough guy will knock your fucking lights out.

Forum Clout
I live in southern Virginia. There are very few Jews here, but I did work with one at a prior job. I left the job because of how much of a cunt he was. Unintelligent, a liar, a perpetual victim, a shit stirrer and a coward. I've seen some stereotypes spread out among many different people, but I have never seen one person encapsulate all the negative stereotypes of a peoples in totality. It makes me feel gross recognizing it. That said I meant what I told him and HR the last time I saw him. I will break his jaw if he speaks to me again. That is the only experience I have with the Jewish people that I am aware of. The rest is internet fear mongering.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
You should tell them when you see them.

If you're out and about in Brooklyn and see a group of hassies? Talk some shit, see how that works out for you. You'll be beaten half to death and the cops won't even take a report. Hasidic Jews own half the NYPD. You'd be a John Doe. You're a pussy, and that's why you talk your shit here.
Hasidic Jews are my friends. They hate Israel more than anyone.