• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This actual tough guy will knock your fucking lights out.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
One of those real life streamers should go to the hasid neighborhoods, I wonder if those IP2 guys would do it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You should tell them when you see them.

If you're out and about in Brooklyn and see a group of hassies? Talk some shit, see how that works out for you. You'll be beaten half to death and the cops won't even take a report. Hasidic Jews own half the NYPD. You'd be a John Doe. You're a pussy, and that's why you talk your shit here.

“so you’re mad at Jews wielding influence as a weapon against the natives who build the actual societies they destroy in the first place huh bud? Why don’t you try saying that to the Jews in New York who run the police and will make sure they can murder you in a mob attack and get away with it!”

Good point, Ben.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
“so you’re mad at Jews wielding influence as a weapon against the natives who build the actual societies they destroy in the first place huh bud? Why don’t you try saying that to the Jews in New York who run the police and will make sure they can murder you in a mob attack and get away with it!”

Good point, Ben.
*Oh you don't like black people? If you feel that way, Why don't you go to the south Bronx and call people niggers?"

Someone not being willing to ruin their life over something out principle isn't the diss you think it is Danny

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
*Oh you don't like black people? If you feel that way, Why don't you go to the south Bronx and call people niggers?"

Someone not being willing to ruin their life over something out principle isn't the diss you think it is Danny

It’s more like saying “you think black people are inherently violent? Why don’t you say that to black people! They’ll beat you to death!”

Like it’s profound or winning the argument and not agreeing with us.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
He just comes here to check up on Opie and Anthony. Then EVERYONE is always talking about him,

Yes.

It's very weird that he comes here. He's universally unlikable here and probably most places he goes. These people just can't assimilate!

It's very weird any of you come here. One half rags on some rando, and the other half is stuck in 2007 radio shows. I just wanna see the Former Shock Jock Anthony Cumia Dead at 68 thread. I wanna see Opie's 45 view videos. I'm not allowed to enjoy the shared schadenfreude? Why not?