• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Things forever ruined by O&A

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Probably, but the point is most listeners don’t care, so what is Opie getting so pissy about? It’s just mindless background noise for the non Bobos out there.

Remember, O&A actually thought they were fooling people with the bra bombing bit as per Opie himself. Retards didn’t get their own medium.
People still think that the 100Grand! prank call and Sex for Sam were real also.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Probably, but the point is most listeners don’t care, so what is Opie getting so pissy about? It’s just mindless background noise for the non Bobos out there.

Remember, O&A actually thought they were fooling people with the bra bombing bit as per Opie himself. Retards didn’t get their own medium.
Good point, they Jocktobered a radio show my mom used to listen to and it was mostly just babble between music because that’s what most people in that demo want. Jocktober was still a great bit though but he did take it too personally.