• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Things forever ruined by O&A

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Regular radio. I still catch idiot coworkers laughing their asses off to obvious Prep Burger style bits, pranks and interviews.
See, I kind of came out the other end to not really caring. I’m hindsight, Opie was kind of cringe about how “obviously “ fake regular radio bits were and how people were stupid for believing it. The thing is, NO ONE believes it. Just about everyone knows the fugitive contests are made up skits for fun. OPIE never got in when he was young because he’s a retard.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
See, I kind of came out the other end to not really caring. I’m hindsight, Opie was kind of cringe about how “obviously “ fake regular radio bits were and how people were stupid for believing it. The thing is, NO ONE believes it. Just about everyone knows the fugitive contests are made up skits for fun. OPIE never got in when he was young because he’s a retard.
I’m sure that most people don’t think some guy stole the call letters for a station and is hiding at local restaurants but I’d wager that a lot of people believe the roses bit.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I’m sure that most people don’t think some guy stole the call letters for a station and is hiding at local restaurants but I’d wager that a lot of people believe the roses bit.
Probably, but the point is most listeners don’t care, so what is Opie getting so pissy about? It’s just mindless background noise for the non Bobos out there.

Remember, O&A actually thought they were fooling people with the bra bombing bit as per Opie himself. Retards didn’t get their own medium.