• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They're apparently making a movie about Jim and Nikki

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
He's gonna make her a star... a re-make currently in production....
PuddleofAidsWife.jpg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The average home price where I live is 500k.

So instead of paying minimum rent and supporting my family I should buy a home in retarded housing conditions for an inflated price thats maybe 5 years of salary. This doesn’t even factor in up keeping the house which is all taken care of in a renting situation.

Why? So I can say I live on my own? Or own a house? Thats not worth it to me. I don’t like the Patrice mentality of owning shit just to up your “status” or whatever.

So check back with me in like 10 years or when the housing market crashes…

By the way, if I need a home inspection and some fucking 21 year old boy showed up, I'd fucking call somebody else. How much experience can you possible have. You took one of those two week courses like 6 months ago, right?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
By the way, if I need a home inspection and some fucking 21 year old boy showed up, I'd fucking call somebody else. How much experience can you possible have. You took one of those two week courses like 6 months ago, right?

lol Sue revealing that he's young really brought out all the bitterness in you, didn't it. What a miserable fucker you are.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I do. I was asked to voice it. I voiced it. Do you think that simply because you hear my voice, I wrote it? Are you a 17 year old Sue Lightning? Probably...

Why should you know where I am.
Oh literal Danny.

You are the textbook example of the guy who thinks he's a master manipulator but is actually just a complete retard and everyone around you sees it. Anyone you know who you think respects you, doesn't.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The best was when I purchased his name.com and he had to beg me for it months later, all because of Sam and Kenny. Weird they all never collaborated together again. Hey how's he doing?

View attachment 165606
"I bought something deliberately to hold over the head of someone i'm too big of a pussy to confront. Wait why do you keep calling me a kike?"

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don’t even know why we’re talking about this because you don’t even have the authority to speak on this. Have I had that happen before? Yes. So they could call a 40 year old who bought their license because the profit is so lucrative who doesn’t give a shit about the customer. I’ve been working construction since I was 16 and doing this shit since i was fawwkin 19.

For some reason you can’t handle that this is a reality. You’ve moved from “You’re younger than you are” to “You don’t have that job” to “You don’t even own a home bro” to “You don’t even have experience bro”. So what is it gonna be now?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I'd still throw Lauren "Chinzilla" Kubera a rape... well maybe before Dave Smith polluted the well.