• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They're apparently making a movie about Jim and Nikki

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Oh I don't know, I think this one is universally beloved

The best was when I purchased his name.com and he had to beg me for it months later, all because of Sam and Kenny. Weird they all never collaborated together again. Hey how's he doing?

My Dog Smiles When She Greets People - Is This Normal ...

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
You have and will laugh at what I've produced/written until you find out it's credited to me. Then, it will be magically awful and bad. This bit isn't new, it's almost legal to drink.
Never laughed at any of the production on the show, fuckhead. Pretty pompous of you to think so but the production pieces would get in my way of enjoying the actual show with the people I actually wanted to listen to. Never laughed at anything you said on-mic either because your shitty arrogant attitude would overcome any sorry ass attempts at humor you ever tried. Plus, in spite of yourself, you’re not funny. “tHiS iS sO oLd, iT cAn bUy cIgArEtTeS nOw.” Fuckin booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Never laughed at any of the production on the show, fuckhead. Pretty pompous of you to think so but the production pieces would get in my way of enjoying the actual show with the people I actually wanted to listen to. Never laughed at anything you said on-mic either because your shitty arrogant attitude would overcome any sorry ass attempts at humor you ever tried. Plus, in spite of yourself, you’re not funny. “tHiS iS sO oLd, iT cAn bUy cIgArEtTeS nOw.” Fuckin booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Welp, you really told me at 6:31am!

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Shouldn't you be in class somewhere or deep frying something right now?
When AntH would sing karaoke with you in the basement, would he look into your eyes when he sang or survey the room as if there was a crowd?

Which song was his favorite to sing to you?

It's the little details that I've always wondered about. Did he have a favorite artist?

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Welp, you really told me at 6:31am!
I’ll bet I didn’t. You’re fucking clown shoes bro and everyone around here knows it but by all means, come back again for more abuse. I’m not even gonna ask you why you keep returning here because it’s pretty fucking obvious that your incredibly huge Jewish nose is suspended up in the air so highly, that you think you’re always getting over around here. Here’s a free tip, stupid: keep ‘em coming because you’re just an annoying gadfly buzzing around the garbage can that is this board, Dovid.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I’ll bet I didn’t. You’re fucking clown shoes bro and everyone around here knows it but by all means, come back again for more abuse. I’m not even gonna ask you why you keep returning here because it’s pretty fucking obvious that your incredibly huge Jewish nose is suspended up in the air so highly, that you think you’re always getting over around here. Here’s a free tip, stupid: keep ‘em coming because you’re just an annoying gadfly buzzing around the garbage can that is this board, Dovid.
I find his show insights fascinating.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You’re fucking clown shoes bro

Gee, tell us how you REALLY feel!! Clown shoes? Ouch! That was the first thing you did today, isn't it.

I don’t get it.

You'll understand when you get older.

He’s implying you work at a fast food joint.

Where could he POSSIBLY work at 21 years old. He lives with his parents and works at an Auto Zone. Nothing wrong with that. Probably in one of those REAL shithole states with $7 min wage like Ohio.