• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They're apparently making a movie about Jim and Nikki

Hitler

Forum Clout
1000005541.jpg

Forum Clout
Jimmy Got Fingered (Comedy 2023) 1/2* - A fading D-list comedian (James Norden) reveals that he enjoyed being molested as a young boy, prompting a series of events that leads him into the arms of a well-hung Nordic he/she prostitute (Princess Alan). Hi-jinx ensue. With Kurtwood Smith as "Dad", Colin Quinn, Anthony Cumia, and Geno Bisconte as "Molester #1". NC-17, language, nudity, graphic descriptions and depictions of sexual acts. 132 minutes.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
"The Guy Who Loved Me"

Done.

Not to be mean, but a majority of you are very not funny / clever. "The Spy Who Dressed In Drag With Me"??? Jesus lord... Why even post that.

"The She's a MANchurian Candidate"...

Ooof.
"I've been all around the world and I've never seen a statue of a critic."-Leonard Bernstein

From the least funniest person on da show. Not to be mean, but your comedic critiques are bad and you should feel bad.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
You have and will laugh at what I've produced/written until you find out it's credited to me. Then, it will be magically awful and bad. This bit isn't new, it's almost legal to drink.
Hey Danny, remember this? Stupid. What kind of an idiot would try to mine that retarded Jimmy bit? Even referencing it is fucking gay beyond belief.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
You have and will laugh at what I've produced/written until you find out it's credited to me. Then, it will be magically awful and bad. This bit isn't new, it's almost legal to drink.
Nice to see that you've really gone places

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Hey Danny, remember this? Stupid. What kind of an idiot would try to mine that retarded Jimmy bit? Even referencing it is fucking gay beyond belief.

I do. I was asked to voice it. I voiced it. Do you think that simply because you hear my voice, I wrote it? Are you a 17 year old Sue Lightning? Probably...
Nice to see that you've really gone places

Why should you know where I am.