• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tales from a former OPIE HATING ZOMBIE

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I remember being 21. You're a little kid with zero life experience. Whatever idiot opinions you have are going to change drastically over the next 9 years. The fact that you sit there and wax fantastic like some fucking old sage is a joke to me. I was producing this show you're obsessed with while you were still drinking baby formula and you think you have the cart blanche to say ANYTHING to anyone, especially me.

Now watch Sue respond to me in 15 mins instead of inspecting some Florida swamphouse.
12 minutes, actually. TEE HEE! And you love to flip flop. Is O&A a retarded shock jock show or is it some genius a pre teen can’t grasp?

So bitter!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
So who has a right to speak about O&A btw? If you’re under 30 i guess you can’t comprehend the genius of Goodfellas references and slide whistles, or the dynamics of two primadonna retard boomers. But even these people Daniel will have a problem with if they have an opposing view. Then it becomes “ALL YOU DID WAS FUCKING LISTEN TO THE SHOW BUT I PRODUCED IT!”

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
What else did you find hilarious as a 12 year old?

All I know is he's a very successful 21 year old home inspector who lives with his parents. Anyway..

Here's a great example of "Classic Opie"

Listen carefully. A discussion starts about things Hitler ruined like the swastika, and little moustache. Jim says "It's a good thing Hitler didn't use a thumbs up, or that would be ruined too."

Op immediately chimes in "Good thing Hitler didn't use a smiley face or that would be ruined too", which was just Jim's joke but worse.

The bit turns into Anti-sematic Fonzie. Opster contributes nothing during the bit at all. Couldn't come up with one single Happy Days line, tries to END THE BIT and go to Than for some House MD chat, but then goes to a caller who wants to praise Opie's smiley face line from 5 minutes ago, and then Opie deconstructs live on the air why his genius joke didn't work, and that it would have been AMAZING if not for the timing. Dude just sat there and couldn't come up with ONE Happy Days line. Not a ONE. And now he's forcing everyone onto Greggshells for the next few minutes to discuss the absolute banger of a line he stole from Jim and butchered, and why it fell flat.

The bit goes back to anti sematic Fonzie, where Opie once again fails to come up with a single line, and instead takes a call about Bob Dylan's birthday. Jim goes back to the bit. Opie's next contribution is taking a bomb of a Pat from Moonachie call.

Anyone here larping over "Amazing Opie" is a legitimate fucking buffoon.

You're trying way too hard.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
So who has a right to speak about O&A btw?

People who were daily, live listeners? People who had opinions in the moment in time and not after decades of hindsight? You're a guy who watched one "clip show" of a TV series and thinks they saw the whole thing, and will actually act superior to those who have, even the shows' Producer. There used to be a word for people like that. Posers. O&A was an American commute time radio show that somehow turned into an internet clip show for edgelord Europeans and Florida toddlers.

How can you have an opinion on what's funny when 2005 humor and 2023 humor are different, and you were 4 in 2005.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
People who were daily, live listeners? People who had opinions in the moment in time and not after decades of hindsight? You're a guy who watched one "clip show" of a TV series and thinks they saw the whole thing, and will actually act superior to those who have, even the shows' Producer. There used to be a word for people like that. Posers. O&A was an American commute time radio show that somehow turned into an internet clip show for edgelord Europeans and Florida toddlers.

How can you have an opinion on what's funny when 2005 humor and 2023 humor are different, and you were 4 in 2005.
Holy shit can you have a consistent opinion? Was O&A lazy garbage no one cared about or some genius thing a fucking teenager can’t understand? This “2005 humor” you’re describing is farting into the fucking mic and making the Shining references. It’s not the 60’s retard, except when Anthony would bring up Hooneymooners references.

WHY THE FAWWWWK CANT WE SAY NIGGER!

This is totally not a conversation happening in 2023. You are a retard.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I love how mad Danny gets that people found, and subsequently have opinions, O&A after it ended. You’re dog shit at comparisons. This isn’t like watching a clip show. It’s like watching Breaking Bad in a week on Netflix. Oh no, I don’t grasp or enjoy the show as much as someone who had to wait a week between episodes and watched it live! Makes no fucking sense.

You are so incensed that people still talk about O&A it’s strange. Yes, the drive time commute radio show that was posted everywhere on Youtube and had tons of viral moments became fodder for internet obsessed tards. You’re suprised? Why do you WANT a show you worked on and supposedly hold to such a high standard to just disappear? You’re so tiring. You’re like the type of guy who gatekeeps bands. “OH YOU LIKE METALLICA?? WERE YOU EVEN IN LINE TO BUY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL WHEN IT CAME OUT?? DIDNT FUCKING THINK SO YOU JUST REMEMBER DEATH MAGNETIC SO IM THE BIGGER FAN!”

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Oh Danny. You can’t freak out at me at 10 in the morning, starting all of this, and then act like “Oh man you’re so mad dude! I’m the cool one! You’re the one who can’t take a fuckin joke!” Just like when you argued with fat fuck Erock. Stay bitter kikelet. I’ll await for you to come out of the blue and trash me again like the obsessed FAN you are.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Persues 110 Suspending Jerk Bait ...

Forum Clout
This is entirely true.

The DMAN has always been in O&A's corner, but started turning against Auntie once he got fired and became a shell of himself. Only then did it become obvious how much he was phoning it in those last 5 years. The DMAN at that time, was getting riled up by the subreddit, which made The DMAN mad at Auntie and mad at Opie equally.

The DMAN was not above dipping his toes into the Opie hate. It got to a point where the hate manipulation made The DMAN turn off shows as well. But here's where The Mandela Effect kicks in -- now The DMAN can listen to an episode of O&A from 2012 and find the humor in nearly every 'who gives a shit' comment that Opie makes, while also being disgusted with Auntie and Jim Norton for their stock lines, and gay joke flirting.

At the time we saw Opie standing in the way of hearing 2 dropouts babble nonsense and fake laugh to each other. NOW? That very same recording sounds like a once great man having his own show held hostage from him, by 2 amateurs who didn't know what they were doing.

Well The DMAN leaves you with this thought. 90% of the terms used on this Forum that don't originate on O&A itself have originated from The DMAN's wonderful mocha fingers. White Niggers... Opie Hater Zombies... hell the Opie Love itself all started with The DMAN's Opie Radio Podcast Synopsis threads. Opie has overcome your souls. The lesson is that The DMAN wields power. Whatever he believes in the moment is the most factually accurate information you will find anywhere.

"I started producing the show when it was on its death bed, and I only know bits from the show after it started sucking, therefore that's all it ever was."

Another johnny come lately, who wasn't there when it counted, trying to talk about the old days.
As usual, thank you for your insight DMAN.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I was producing this show you're obsessed with while you were still drinking baby formula and you think you have the cart blanche to say ANYTHING to anyone, especially me.
And now you are in your 50s (and very short) and frequently go through the trouble of signing onto an obscure forum to have discussions as an equal with the person you are describing with such condescension, even though you used to be the big shot producer right?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I was producing this show you're obsessed with while you were still drinking baby formula and you think you have the cart blanche to say ANYTHING to anyone, especially me.

That’s the funny thing. You could have spent 20 years producing O&A (instead of the meager handful of years you did at the tail end of its existence,) and anyone in the world, even people who weren’t alive, are totally allowed to say whatever the fuck they want to or about you. And you’re not gonna do shit about it. You can’t. You take it like a good little failed public figure. Powerless to stop it, other than lowering yourself to literally spend your nights arguing with them. LOL

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Hello exactly.

If he'd talked half as much it wouldn't have been so bad. But oh no, he had to make an 'equal contribution'. Trouble is, the dopester isn't equal in the brains department to put it mildly.
"Brains"? Compared to who? Fucking Nana and Norton? Cumia wasn't even smart enough to not get fired on his day off. Cumia isn't smart, white, conservative or funny. Anyone who ever unironically called him "Professor Anthony" is a fucking faggot.

Opie could barely read, and thought seven straight weeks Cat Noise Wednesday was a good idea. Witty people don't have to wipe baby shit on their faces for a laugh.
Keep going. Maybe sempai will notice you and your ex-girlfriend will hire you at Childpound Media.