• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tales from a former OPIE HATING ZOMBIE

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Opie had no talent in radio. He only managed to be the host of a radio show for 20 years that was huge and inspired podcasting today like Joe Rogan. They had a shit ton of comics on who started their careers and moments in the media that made them famous that i don’t even have to list them. He fucking hired Ant and Jim. None of this requires talent. Anthony was, obviously, carrying the O&A show for it’s entire run. Very like him considering he’s a lazy irresponsible fucking nigger who never took the charge in their careers for their entire tenure, just following OPIE on what they were doing…

“Hey Ant. We’re getting fired so we can move to a better market.”
“Huh? Ok, i guess!”

Please. What was Anthonys talent? Impressions? Quick Goodfellas references? How about Jim “AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS” Norton? Were they meeting with the bosses negotiating shit ? Were they leading duh show? The Opster was arriving early and reading the fawwkin news while Nana and Jim were arriving after Ecstasy of Gold both fucked up on booze and cum respectively. Sit down little zombie haters…

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I was revisiting the antisemitic Happy Days bit with Patrice the other day. It's still very funny. But Patrice makes an observation about how Opie dropped where he was going with the show once he saw Ant and Jim revving up with the Anti Semitic Fonz bit. And he mentioned how without Opie the show is just schizophrenic references with no cohesion nor chemishhtree. There was another time Opie was out and Patrice was in and he laughed and mentioned how Ant was destroying everything Opie built by screaming at the callers. Which may have been true. But I still giggle when I hear Nana bash the callers. I guess some of that comes from hindsight knowing how bad things would get for Ant when he's trashing his own fanbase and high on his own farts.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Opie had no talent in radio. He only managed to be the host of a radio show for 20 years that was huge and inspired podcasting today like Joe Rogan. They had a shit ton of comics on who started their careers and moments in the media that made them famous that i don’t even have to list them. He fucking hired Ant and Jim. None of this requires talent. Anthony was, obviously, carrying the O&A show for it’s entire run. Very like him considering he’s a lazy irresponsible fucking nigger who never took the charge in their careers for their entire tenure, just following OPIE on what they were doing…

“Hey Ant. We’re getting fired so we can move to a better market.”
“Huh? Ok, i guess!”

Please. What was Anthonys talent? Impressions? Quick Goodfellas references? How about Jim “AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS” Norton? Were they meeting with the bosses negotiating shit ? Were they leading duh show? The Opster was arriving early and reading the fawwkin news while Nana and Jim were arriving after Ecstasy of Gold both fucked up on booze and cum respectively. Sit down little zombie haters…

This is what really gets The DMAN's goat, pardon his french. But Auntie was so clueless to the business decisions Opie was making, that he STILL has no idea how the O&A dynamic worked on the show, or in the calculated risks Opie took with the brand.

Auntie was sleeping when Opie told him about their first glimpse at nationwide fame. Auntie wasn't paying attention, while Opie was telling him "Remember those guys in NYC we just met with?" You know... The ones who can't hire us because we're under contact in Boston? JEEEEB JEEEB JEEEEEB JEEEEEB JEEEEEB :sleep:

It's not the Sleepy Napping White Nigger in Auntie that really bothers The DMAN -- It's the ungrateful ignorance in EXPOSING himself by screaming to any non-subscriber who will listen "OPIE IS LYING ABOUT GETTING FIRED IN BOSTON!!!" Really, Stupid? Opie tried to include you in the business decisions, and you slept it off. Now you're trying to come out and EXPOSE something you weren't even privy to as a "LIE?"

But you know the best part? Auntie thinks that it makes him look good to say "Yes, I was lying to all you great fans for over 16 years, just to be on Opie's good side." Auntie's side of the story is that he was lying and faking it right along with Opie all that time, and ONLY NOW is he free to be a man and speak up that #HeToo is a victim. So in reality, this means Auntie is lying twice? Once with Opie and again ABOUT Opie.

Also using the continuity of Auntie Cumia's delusion, it would follow that Opie went and turned Auntie into a millionaire by accident... bigger contracts each time... in less than 5 years. By accident. Shit... wouldn't you cherish the ground that retard walked on...? You know... If you actually believed what you were saying about them doing it "by accident."

What a bizarre way to lie to make yourself look better. "Opie lied! He only benefit me by accident! Also I played along with his lying, thereby making me a liar too! But I totally knew he was just a lying idiot the whole time!" Sure Jan

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Opie plays a lil hardball during negotiations, just a lil taste, and the half-a-dozen slavery wage interns, production and talent collectively lose their minds over it and get all shitty and resentful. Anthony keeps saying he sooo badly wanted to get away from his blue collar existance.

We all know at this point if it were only up to Anthony and Jimmy they would've either quit after WNEW or got some low rent deal with no leverage over at Sirius to become something resembling Compound Media today or whatever the FUCK Jim Norton is doing.

I was about to get on the bandwagon with everyone until greggshells videos came out.
Just sour grapes and a pathetic character assassination attempt by Nana. The past 10 years have nothing but confirmed that.

I don't LOVE Opie as in "oh my god he invented stuff" or "he's actually a radio genius" and I'm sure he abused his power often and even he himself will acknowledge he fawking phoned it in a LOHHHHTTT the last few fawken years of da show - but he's a good egg.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Ever since I told @BenDovid that @Sue Lightning is a youngster, Dovid has been obsessed with mentioning Sue's age. Old Dovid is really taking his fifth decade hard. Relax pal, we all get old.
I like how whenever i bring up the show he goes “Really? And you were doing (insert thing teens do) at that time” like it somehow gives me an inability to understand the retarded shock jock show where the hosts fart into the mic.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I like how whenever i bring up the show he goes “Really? And you were doing (insert thing teens do) at that time” like it somehow gives me an inability to understand the retarded shock jock show where the hosts fart into the mic.

I remember being 21. You're a little kid with zero life experience. Whatever idiot opinions you have are going to change drastically over the next 9 years. The fact that you sit there and wax fantastic like some fucking old sage is a joke to me. I was producing this show you're obsessed with while you were still drinking baby formula and you think you have the cart blanche to say ANYTHING to anyone, especially me.

Now watch Sue respond to me in 15 mins instead of inspecting some Florida swamphouse.