• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sue #Gotthegirl

Forum Clout
Here’s what I caught. Them listening to a long song while sit dancing very mildly. “I actually heard about this from X at the something awards. A half hour song is crazy long.” “I know, right?”
Yeah almost all trannies are insanely boring people. They just babble about “finding their true identity” and “learning to be brave and own my truth” and shit. At best they are fans of some nerdy book or board game that is interesting enough, but mostly they coom and sit around the house.

Forum Clout
Yeah almost all trannies are insanely boring people. They just babble about “finding their true identity” and “learning to be brave and own my truth” and shit. At best they are fans of some nerdy book or board game that is interesting enough, but mostly they coom and sit around the house.
I realized this is exactly how most real women are, but they buy cheap consoomer trash like shoes while trannies buy cheap consoomer trash like anime and dildos.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Doesn't have a weiner, has beefers.

FTIBeW7UUAIONrj (1).jpg

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
i had to google to find out if that other fella really is a lady what with all that grease on they faces, their collab is on the first page, skip it around and listen to sue talks shes so manly

What the fuck is twitch? Just a friend simulator? This shit is mind numbingly boring. An hour and half and they do nothing, wasn't it for videogames?!

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
sue's gonna age like bailey jay

trooning out is a young man's game

It's probably fun when you're in your 20s and passable enough that you're getting constant attention and money from Anthony types and the insanely lonely people who watch Twitch streams. I have to imagine it's a whole lot less fun when you hit 35 and nobody is interested anymore and you have zero marketable skills.