• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sue #Gotthegirl

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
No its an actual honest to god woman. Non trannies coping and seething rn
She looks more masculine than Sue by quite a bit.
i'm not watching anymore of this garbage (s)he does it once at like 20:00

nice wasting a colin quinn appearance, fatso.

I was about to post that and say that it remains the weirdest podcast episode I’ve ever listened to. Sue seems like a broken person. I remember her talking about having issues with her parents which is quite the shocking revelation.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Its like those kids in elementary school who did fake British accents cuz they thought it was cool. Except Sue was like 24.
I've never heard of anyone doing that. If anyone did that at my school, before the kids had a chance to beat them up over it, a teacher would've been like "What are you doing? Speak normally."

There was one girl in my class in grade 6 who pronounced R's like W's like a baby. One time, her and a bunch of other girls (who I think were just trying to make her feel better about her retarded voice) kept referring to it as a Boston accent. Our teacher was like "You don't have a Boston accent. You were born 20 minutes away from here and you've lived here all your life. Only people from Boston have Boston accents." All the girls got pissy and argumentative about it and the teacher was finally like "You don't have an accent, you have a speech impediment. Your parents should've had you in speech therapy when you were little. That's why you talk like that." The rest of the week the girls were all on a "We're going to tell our parents you called us whores and get you fired" kick. That was my all-time favourite teacher. She didn't give a fuck and she wasn't going to take their retarded bullshit.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I've never heard of anyone doing that. If anyone did that at my school, before the kids had a chance to beat them up over it, a teacher would've been like "What are you doing? Speak normally."

There was one girl in my class in grade 6 who pronounced R's like W's like a baby. One time, her and a bunch of other girls (who I think were just trying to make her feel better about her retarded voice) kept referring to it as a Boston accent. Our teacher was like "You don't have a Boston accent. You were born 20 minutes away from here and you've lived here all your life. Only people from Boston have Boston accents." All the girls got pissy and argumentative about it and the teacher was finally like "You don't have an accent, you have a speech impediment. Your parents should've had you in speech therapy when you were little. That's why you talk like that." The rest of the week the girls were all on a "We're going to tell our parents you called us whores and get you fired" kick. That was my all-time favourite teacher. She didn't give a fuck and she wasn't going to take their retarded bullshit.
“Wewitawator”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
i had to google to find out if that other fella really is a lady what with all that grease on they faces, their collab is on the first page, skip it around and listen to sue talks shes so manly

That’s two minutes I’ll never get back. What the fuck are they babbling on about? I’ll send you an invoice for my time that you wasted.