• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steve-O 'very offended" by Bill Maher

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
His appearance on The Adam Friedland Show epitomizes this. Even worse, his assistants don't even care to research the shows he goes on.

That's not to say that TAFS episode was bad - it was actually pretty funny to watch Nick and Adam run autistic circles around Steve-O, who was clearly pissed off about the fact that he couldn't promote his special enough.

83769F7C-BC94-47DC-9357-803116985986.jpeg

This is what Steve O said about going on that show.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Jesus, had to edit your comment just to get the bitterness out huh? What caused this? Me saying Steve O is an asshole? You project so much! I bullshit and you interpret it as some “wise sagely” advice. Because “People are assholes” is such wise advice you can only get after you live 40 years.
Danny hates you more than anyone here because you're young lol. The guy who wore his hat sideways unironically as an adult hates a kid for no reason other than the fact that he has his whole life ahead of him as opposed to a wake of failures and burnt bridges in the rear view. You also have him completely, correctly pegged as one of the most bitter, unhappy fucks in the world. The bitterness is understandable though. He got completely fucked from the hop. If Danny was a billionaire and I woke up one day as billionaire Danny Ross I'd kill myself with a super expensive gun.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Danny hates you more than anyone here because you're young lol. The guy who wore his hat sideways unironically as an adult hates a kid for no reason other than the fact that he has his whole life ahead of him as opposed to a wake of failures and burnt bridges in the rear view. You also have him completely, correctly pegged as one of the most bitter, unhappy fucks in the world. The bitterness is understandable though. He got completely fucked from the hop. If Danny was a billionaire and I woke up one day as billionaire Danny Ross I'd kill myself with a super expensive gun.

Lmao, you're still going, eh? Hey, so when you worked for YEARS, plural, at a guitar shop, was that Sam Ash or Guitar Center? Also, how many types of music can you play that end in CORE and go.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I hated Bill Maher until I saw some clips of his podcast. A lot of people hate Redbar but his coverage of it is pretty good. Specifically the episodes of Maher’s podcast with Bella Thorne and Rainn Wilson are both worth checking out. I respect that he at least says whatever he wants to any guest he has on and isn’t worried about burning bridges with celebrities. Him and Rainn really went at it and it exposed how much of a Hollywood douche Rainn is.

I did see those Redbars and enjoy them. And I used to like Bill...Religilous was the right time for me and I was a young nerd who liked Politically incorrect and shit but now I just see him as a guy that donated a million dollars to Hilary's campaign, was a piece of shit to Julian Assange, and promoted the establishments agenda til it stopped being effective so he became a "level headed critic(Nortonian)" of Covid policies and started this smoking weed podcast to win back the people he's lost over the last decade and corral them back into voting for people like Gavin Newsom and Joe Biden again. His podcast with Roseanne he DEFENDED Joe and on the one with the Hot Pocket guy he talked about how Newsom should run for president. Sneaky bullshit.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I did see those Redbars and enjoy them. And I used to like Bill...Religilous was the right time for me and I was a young nerd who liked Politically incorrect and shit but now I just see him as a guy that donated a million dollars to Hilary's campaign, was a piece of shit to Julian Assange, and promoted the establishments agenda til it stopped being effective so he became a "level headed critic(Nortonian)" of Covid policies and started this smoking weed podcast to win back the people he's lost over the last decade and corral them back into voting for people like Gavin Newsom and Joe Biden again. His podcast with Roseanne he DEFENDED Joe and on the one with the Hot Pocket guy he talked about how Newsom should run for president. Sneaky bullshit.
Last clip I saw from Maher’s HBO show he said something about how we need to take in more immigrants to fill all the vacant jobs. Never been a fan of his politics and his atheist shit is hypocritical. He has no problem criticizing Islam or Christianity but will ALWAYS give the jews a pass. He’s a hardcore zionist.

But I still think this phony “anti-woke” turn is pretty funny. It’s better than just talking seriously about politics. This shift was probably inevitable anyway ever since he said nigger on his show.