• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steve-O 'very offended" by Bill Maher

Forum Clout
Steve O does zero research on the shows he goes on. He just expects everyone to serve him and let him talk about himself uninterrupted for hours on end.

He asked Danny Brown (a famous rapper) what he does on stage. Then after Danny tried to talk to him about video games he went on a psychotic rant on how everyone who plays video games is a loser. They ended the show early because he was such a cunt the entire time. And all of that happened after Danny said he bought his new special and loved it.

"I watch youtube videos all day so I'm a fucking loser too"

Even when he's trying to save it he nakedly insults his hosts. If he had any idea he was doing it it would be funny

Forum Clout
Sounds faggy on the surface, but if he starts burning as many bridges as he did when he was fucked up (ie Adam Carolla) he could be like Kevin Brennan if people actually knew who Kevin Brennan was.
Wow that was painfully unfunny and tryhard. Did you get this from a template of how to sound like an unfunny reddit-tier faggot.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Steve O does zero research on the shows he goes on. He just expects everyone to serve him and let him talk about himself uninterrupted for hours on end.

He asked Danny Brown (a famous rapper) what he does on stage. Then after Danny tried to talk to him about video games he went on a psychotic rant on how everyone who plays video games is a loser. They ended the show early because he was such a cunt the entire time. And all of that happened after Danny said he bought his new special and loved it.
His first special was embarrassingly bad. He was doing all sorts of whacky stunts like eating shit and it’s just sad when he’s sober. But get this, he did it in front of his dad! Fucking faggot. Apparently he got really mad on The Adam Friedland Show (formerly Cumtown). I didn’t listen but I read about it. Bam is the only one who is still cool.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Also, Bill Maher is a faggot piece of shit.
I hated Bill Maher until I saw some clips of his podcast. A lot of people hate Redbar but his coverage of it is pretty good. Specifically the episodes of Maher’s podcast with Bella Thorne and Rainn Wilson are both worth checking out. I respect that he at least says whatever he wants to any guest he has on and isn’t worried about burning bridges with celebrities. Him and Rainn really went at it and it exposed how much of a Hollywood douche Rainn is.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I hated Bill Maher until I saw some clips of his podcast. A lot of people hate Redbar but his coverage of it is pretty good. Specifically the episodes of Maher’s podcast with Bella Thorne and Rainn Wilson are both worth checking out. I respect that he at least says whatever he wants to any guest he has on and isn’t worried about burning bridges with celebrities. Him and Rainn really went at it and it exposed how much of a Hollywood douche Rainn is.
I’ve always liked Bill. He is always at least fair and will hear other people out.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Steve O does zero research on the shows he goes on.
His appearance on The Adam Friedland Show epitomizes this. Even worse, his assistants don't even care to research the shows he goes on.

That's not to say that TAFS episode was bad - it was actually pretty funny to watch Nick and Adam run autistic circles around Steve-O, who was clearly pissed off about the fact that he couldn't promote his special enough.