• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steve-O 'very offended" by Bill Maher

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Watch this clip of Steve O on Danny Brown’s podcast. He’s tanking his career by being a douche to everyone. Whenever he goes on a podcast he gets furious whenever he can’t talk about himself. I genuinely hope this fucking faggot chokes to death on a piece of broccoli.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I can’t believe we live in a world where Bill Maher is less of a faggot than Steve O. And from what I’ve seen of Bill’s podcast, he smokes weed the entire time non-stop so he wasn’t singling out baby boy. It’s actually pretty entertaining to watch Bill be so rude to everyone.

Steve O hasn’t been remotely entertaining ever since he got sober. This little media blitz is nosediving him into obscurity. Next time he’ll be lucky to get onto CP Media.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don’t even get it. If i get an invite to go on the Crack Smoking Comedy show why would i ask them not to smoke crack? Thats the bit. Now for a show like Hot Ones when they have a vegan on they remove the chicken aspect but they still make the celery or whatever the fuck hot, because thats the entire bit. Retard wants everything to bend to his sobriety. Sorry, stupid. No one gives a shit but you.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You have zero life experience and live with your parents. You're not wise. Stop acting like you are. Phony fuck you are.
Jesus, had to edit your comment just to get the bitterness out huh? What caused this? Me saying Steve O is an asshole? You project so much! I bullshit and you interpret it as some “wise sagely” advice. Because “People are assholes” is such wise advice you can only get after you live 40 years.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I don’t even get it. If i get an invite to go on the Crack Smoking Comedy show why would i ask them not to smoke crack? Thats the bit. Now for a show like Hot Ones when they have a vegan on they remove the chicken aspect but they still make the celery or whatever the fuck hot, because thats the entire bit. Retard wants everything to bend to his sobriety. Sorry, stupid. No one gives a shit but you.
Steve O does zero research on the shows he goes on. He just expects everyone to serve him and let him talk about himself uninterrupted for hours on end.

He asked Danny Brown (a famous rapper) what he does on stage. Then after Danny tried to talk to him about video games he went on a psychotic rant on how everyone who plays video games is a loser. They ended the show early because he was such a cunt the entire time. And all of that happened after Danny said he bought his new special and loved it.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
3inarowiwin.JPG

AYOOOO!!!!! Three in a row!!! Nah, I'm playing. Housing market is in a slump. Nothing much to do today, huh.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
If i get an invite to go on the Crack Smoking Comedy show
I'm actually thinking about doing an xmas show for the forms, & I've genuinely considered having some crack on-hand in case I'm tired/hungover.

I don't actually like giving people strong drugs; one of my best friends asked to partake in my horse-smoking for 3 years & I always said no, then one day I went to the toilet & he helped himself (setting fire to £100 worth in the process), I still feel bad about it but he's doing well now, but he had a few years of issues. Silly goose.