Some retard set himself on fire outside the Trump trial

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
If this guy had a target demographic it’s me. There is no shred of doubt in my mind we are ruled by Satanic pedophiles at the behest of Satan and his powers and principalities and I fully believe there’s neutrino weapons hidden in the Antarctic etc.

I got bored two paragraphs in and skimmed it all and my only take away was “I should buy some Bitcoin again”
How do you see similarities in a crazy dude who set himself on fire and think its a good thing…

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Nice emergency response, stupids. Fire at a protest? Nah, never happens.

Really makes you feel confident that if something were to happen to you, the fat police will stand around watching until it's safe to radio someone else to do something. Make sure you have your tactical gloves, guys.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Odd how your accusations are always confessions. How illegal is your perversion that you need to kill your dick with drugs? How embarrassing it must be to make up that entire date story
1000007195.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Nice emergency response, stupids. Fire at a protest? Nah, never happens.

Really makes you feel confident that if something were to happen to you, the fat police will stand around watching until it's safe to radio someone else to do something. Make sure you have your tactical gloves, guys.
That’s kind of what happened at that one school shooting in Texas where the cops stood around outside for like 30 minutes before they entered the building. I think they even prevented parents from going in to rescue children.

So yeah, you’re fucked if you’re ever in a situation where you’re relying on the cops to save your ass. Even if they did, there’s still a chance they’d end up arresting you too.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
That’s kind of what happened at that one school shooting in Texas where the cops stood around outside for like 30 minutes before they entered the building. I think they even prevented parents from going in to rescue children.

So yeah, you’re fucked if you’re ever in a situation where you’re relying on the cops to save your ass. Even if they did, there’s still a chance they’d end up arresting you too.
Like any situation, you can only hope there's a guy who will actually step in to help rather than worry about what happen to himself. A real man's man. If only there was a book about that. Some kind of guy's guide for it.