Some retard set himself on fire outside the Trump trial

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1713557567597.png

He's not really wrong about much (with the exception of misusing the term "fascism" but everyone does this post WW2). Poor bastard just couldn't put it all together. He seems to be aware that doing so is necessary as he literally wrote "Lastly, we string these major discoveries together:"

And then proceeded to write like 30 more paragraphs of disconnected shit. "Shits all fucked up, crypto is a scam and Jews (he'd say "elite") use television to subvert society and otherwise influence public opinion." Nigga everyone knows this. And?

Manic as fuck.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
If this guy had a target demographic it’s me. There is no shred of doubt in my mind we are ruled by Satanic pedophiles at the behest of Satan and his powers and principalities and I fully believe there’s neutrino weapons hidden in the Antarctic etc.

I got bored two paragraphs in and skimmed it all and my only take away was “I should buy some Bitcoin again”

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
If this guy had a target demographic it’s me. There is no shred of doubt in my mind we are ruled by Satanic pedophiles at the behest of Satan and his powers and principalities and I fully believe there’s neutrino weapons hidden in the Antarctic etc.
"Aren't I such a crazy and unique character, guys!? Hahaha"
Yeuch. You make me sick, @NoBacon