• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So was Jill Ant’s last chance at living a normal life?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Anthony thought this was a normal relationship
1YzWStj.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Imagine Fred From Brooklyn & Brother Joe shovelling hors d'oeuvres into their rented suit pockets.
Various comics used to tell stories of Gilbert on Stern and how insanely cheap he was. Like Gilbert would go to a television pitch meeting and bring a bag to put every single water bottle in and also steal tea and coffee packets from the office as well. Gary said that someone told him that Gilbert had boxes and stockpiles of coffee creamer and sugar packets in his house that he had taken over the years. Literally just hundreds of single use coffee and tea related items piled up on the floor in the middle of his apartment.

Gilbert would take every bottle of shampoo from the hotel and take towels and robes if he could get them. And even take things like little bottles of ketchup that room service would send. And just hoard them in his house. He would also ask for seconds and thirds on airline food and stockpile them. So he would get on a plane and take ten little bags of peanuts with him and bring them all the way back to his apartment.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Various comics used to tell stories of Gilbert on Stern and how insanely cheap he was. Like Gilbert would go to a television pitch meeting and bring a bag to put every single water bottle in and also steal tea and coffee packets from the office as well. Gary said that someone told him that Gilbert had boxes and stockpiles of coffee creamer and sugar packets in his house that he had taken over the years. Literally just hundreds of single use coffee and tea related items piled up on the floor in the middle of his apartment.

Gilbert would take every bottle of shampoo from the hotel and take towels and robes if he could get them. And even take things like little bottles of ketchup that room service would send. And just hoard them in his house. He would also ask for seconds and thirds on airline food and stockpile them. So he would get on a plane and take ten little bags of peanuts with him and bring them all the way back to his apartment.
Good job he did that now he's not working he really needs to cut costs

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Yeah sh

He used to date Jennifer carmody who is a decent looking real human

As for Jill she was fucking Anthony Cumia she isn't normal
I think people here are missing that Jill clearly has BPD which automatically makes her not a “catch” at least in my eyes. If Nana wasn’t a psycho she could’ve easily found a normal bitch to settle down with at the height of her fame though.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I think people here are missing that Jill clearly has BPD which automatically makes her not a “catch” at least in my eyes. If Nana wasn’t a psycho she could’ve easily found a normal bitch to settle down with at the height of her fame though.
Marrying a chick with BPD? That’s hot, that’s a hot way to live.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Jill threw a $50K party at Anthony's house during their first month or whatever of 'dating'. Catering, bartenders, entertainers, huge guest list, new furniture, limousines. It was so extravagant that people thought that they would gather everyone up at one point during the party and announce "We are getting married....we're engaged!". Because so much money had been spent on the great Long Island Rubbish Extravaganza.

Lmao.

Anthony was paying for girls to come to his house

Lmao.

Where do you come up with this stuff? New furniture and limos? Paying for chicks to be found? Good lord my man! Lmao!!! Why the need to pathologically lie about this stuff? Genuine question.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Lmao.

Lmao.

Where do you come up with this stuff? New furniture and limos? Paying for chicks to be found? Good lord my man! Lmao!!! Why the need to pathologically lie about this stuff? Genuine question.
A $50k random party in one month of dating does sound a bit far fetched

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
A $50k random party in one month of dating does sound a bit far fetched
We made a list on this site of stupid garbage that Anthony wasted his money on over the years. Like his giant pool and its water and heating bills. His generators for his house. $10K a hand on blackjack. Meaning he could blow $50K on five hands of cards in mere minutes. Supercars, assistants, $200 haircuts, Brother Joe's allowance. No wonder he is broke.

$50K for a party for a guy who might blow that on five hands of blackjack is not really out of the question. Stop being a faggot and listening to a stupid 5'2" kike who was thrown into a laughing academy.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Honestly theres being cheap and then theres this. This is a compulsion of some kind like hoarding or kleptomania.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Stop being a faggot and listening to a stupid 5'2" kike who was thrown into a laughing academy.

You realize I was at that party, right? You're talking like there was a line of limos down the block like the fucking Oscars. There were entertainers there? Really? Who were they and why were they so forgettable? It was any upper-middle class Long Island Party. Yes cars were parked on the street in front. Yes food was catered. Do you think it costs $50,000 to cater a party?

Yeah literally everything you said was straight from Ants mouth. So if Danny has a problem its with what Ant said.

Yeah no reason he'd pump it up for the radio. Why would somebody go on the radio and stretch the truth, that doesn't make any sense at all. I really find it fascinating what you choose to accept as fact and what you choose to call a lie. Some things are obvious, but other stuff is taken at face value and I'm like.... THIS?!?? Of all the things, and you're gonna run with THIS one? Phfft.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yeah no reason he'd pump it up for the radio. Why would somebody go on the radio and stretch the truth, that doesn't make any sense at all. I really find it fascinating what you choose to accept as fact and what you choose to call a lie. Some things are obvious, but other stuff is taken at face value and I'm like.... THIS?!?? Of all the things, and you're gonna run with THIS one? Phfft.
Once again…why would the problem be with us then? Wow, Anthony told a story that was pumped up for the radio but never made it seem like it was pumped up so we believed him at his word. That’s his problem for being a faggot, not ours. Why would we not take this at face value? Cumia is and was a gaudy nigger. Him throwing a house party for his new girlfriend with the cost of a wedding? Yeah, sounds about right.