• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So, Danny, what are you up to nowadays?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Hey Danny, for what it's worth, you were always my favourite staff member on the show.

I think with the on-air arguments, Danny was mostly right. Like with the big blowout with him and Steve. Steve was kind of being a bit of a woman and getting emotional, Danny was stating facts.

I always assumed Danny was being overly confrontational for the sake of the show, but this thread makes me think he is also a bit of an internet firebrand and rabble rouser.

But I'm also overly-logical and not-here-to-make-friends guy myself so I can kind of relate.

I think most people here see themselves as the Opie of the forum. They're kidding themselves. You're a Danny or an intern Noah at best. Be realistic.

dramamine

Forum Clout
Who said I'm rich? I don't work at a bar and I make more than radio or Rockstar paid. That's what rich means to you? You also don't get a receipt for making a witness statement. You're more than welcome to track down the girl that drove me there who was Cumia's pal, too.
Who said you were rich? You did. On your last foray on here you claimed to be making 6 figures. You also claim to be making more than most of your former coworkers and bought art worth 3 times the monthly mortgage payment of most people on here.

No offence but it seems a little far fetched, especially from a high school dropout with ASPD, who has alienated all of his former colleagues and whose last independently known activities were working in a bar, plugging a podcast, and selling SNES emulators.
But hey, whatever gets you through the day Danny.

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
Forum Clout
S
Who said you were rich? You did. On your last foray on here you claimed to be making 6 figures. You also claim to be making more than most of your former coworkers and bought art worth 3 times the monthly mortgage payment of most people on here.

No offence but it seems a little far fetched, especially from a high school dropout with ASPD, who has alienated all of his former colleagues and whose last independently known activities were working in a bar, plugging a podcast, and selling SNES emulators.
Lol. Six figures is rich? I didn’t realize how fucking rich I was! Coke and whores on me, boys! And steaks! Let’s go to sizzler and get some fucking steaks. Rare.

Last edited:

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Bro thinks 6 figures is rich. Yes, I collect art. Yes, I'm pretty sure I've surpassed Travis and Troy in salary.

Why wouldn't I sell shit? Do none of you have side-hustle shit you do on the side based on a hobby? It's not like I was importing these from China.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
If you want people to stop ripping on you here just give us all of the behind the scenes O&A dirt that we don't already know about. And make sure it is stuff that you can prove or back up in at least a believable way.
And then post video of your best impression of Brooks from Shawshank Redemption.