• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So, Danny, what are you up to nowadays?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Lazlow did me a solid....because I did him dozens of solids. Have you ever had real jobs before? Or just shift work? I'm not even trying to be a dick about it, it just sounds like you don't know how real adult jobs work, and you can't just kick your coworker in the cunt when problems arise.
I know, we're all Panera sandwich packers who don't know anything about the intricacies of gainful employment like you do. For example, I never knew you should sulk like a child and try to get back at your ex-employer in petty ways just because they committed the unforgivable crime of letting you go. It always seemed to me that it'd be a pointless endeavour and potentially harmful to your professional reputation and future career prospects, but I guess that just goes to show how out of the loop I am when it comes to corporate employment!

Speaking of which, what line of work are you in again?