• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So, Danny, what are you up to nowadays?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Why do you keep posting this? I was answering a question. You have terrible comprehension skills
Bro. I was talking about me. I’m a car salesman. Who makes 6 figures. I was laughing at the fact that someone thinks that’s “rich”. You goddamn disappointment to your mother. Don’t you have some trucks to unload on 3rd shift or something?
Dude. You can’t be this fucking stupid.
The only other person who sperged about this was Danny. Weird.

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
Forum Clout
Let’s set the stage: we are at a bar. I hear 2 people saying making six figures makes you rich. I chime in, cause I’m a rude cunt, about MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCES AND LIFE.

That’s what happened here. I butted in.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Why do you keep posting this? I was answering a question. You hand terrible comprehension skills
Looking back on the thread it does indeed look as though I have made a terrible mistake, now I understand why you would reply to that post the way you did. I can only offer you my humblest apologies for not only misrepresenting who you are and what you said, but for saying that you were Danny Ross of all people, and I hope that one day you can forgive me.
I will however reiterate that @BenDovid is a spineless back-stabbing rodent and should be treated as such.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Lmao, you dumb fuck.
Dannys Alt.png

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
You were fired from Rockstar for being a loser with a poor attitude and Lazlow himself regretted hiring you. Then after you were justifiably fired, you started leaking information about Rockstar's upcoming games to various forums, including stupidly doing it under your own name, out of spite. You left the Red Dead Redemption 2 hint under your own name because you wanted some internet attention and fame like your social media addicted faggot pedophile former friend Anthony. "Notice me everyone!!!". What is hilarious is that hardly anyone even paid attention to your leaks because they came across as manic and schizophrenic and unhinged. It barely registered.

Just like when Sirius fired you, you magically began talking in public about the various things that you knew about Anthony like him and Treefort Richard blowing each other and having a gay relationship. And badmouthing various people on the and show and re-imagining everyone else as a villain. Innocent perfect Danny Ross and evil Opie, Anthony, Steve, and all of the other 'losers' who were in your way and holding you back from greatness. Yet you were dead silent during your entire time at Sirius and never spoke up (which you will probably try to create more revisionist history about as well).

Then you did the same at Rockstar after being fired and badmouthed everyone and burned all of those bridges. Before having a massive mental breakdown that caused your parents to fear for your well-being of course. By the way at Rockstar your name is dogshit and everyone there has only negative things to say about you. But it's all them and not you? You get fired then try to leak stuff because you were such a good person and such a great employee? Or maybe it was because you were a piece of shit who did nothing but take screenshots for three straight years before being canned and no one spoke up for you when the bosses wanted you gone?

Do you still deny putting your feet up on the desk of someone in management at Sirius? Causing them to almost immediately have you terminated? Or is that something else that you can just imagine never happened?

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
Forum Clout
In other news: my family and I have been traveling back from Turks and Caicos since 7am. Last flight. Fuck.

I remembered I have the metal gear HD collection for ps3 so I don’t have to wait until October to buy it again for ps5.

And I’m thirsty. Fuck.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Or what your father hilariously sent out to the world through social media about your own personal life. Like that you were involuntarily locked in a mental asylum after a few failed suicide attempts and that your entire family feared for your own sanity. Yet hilariously your father could not help but inform the entire world that you were a lunatic. What exactly was he thinking when he sent that out? How many likes he could get?

We didn't learn that through any radio show nor through your rantings. But we were all gladdened to know of your immense suffering. And it certainly made all of our days and lives better. Did you tell your father to send out the messages detailing your rapid cognitive decline and psychological collapse? Or did he care more about social media 'likes' than his own son's health? Social media addiction is certainly a real thing.

We also know what Rockstar employees have said about you both before and after your firing. Including Lazlow who has told people it was a mistake to hire you (if you ever feel nostalgic about your time at Rockstar and need to relive those times just open up GTA4.exe and take some screenshots). Or what random O&A members have said about you long after the show was off the air. Or what people who saw you as a waiter at the Iron Horse Bar though of you including one who said you looked like you were on drugs. And others who said that you were using heroin or fentanyl. Maybe that was one of the reasons you were thrown into the looney bin for a while? Drugs?

The point is that you should know that the pests are maniacs. And that you cannot really hide anything from them. As not even Anthony as obscure as he is, can contain his secrets anymore, simply due to the pests dogging him for everything. Feed Nana. If you want people to stop ripping on you here just give us all of the behind the scenes O&A dirt that we don't already know about. And make sure it is stuff that you can prove or back up in at least a believable way. Co-fucking-caine.