• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sherrod Small is now apparently a broke crackhead.

G

I'll ammonia / acetone wash the coke but smoke it on foil (it's actually vaping - no combustion)
I've always preferred crack on foil, you can run lines up&down for ages without wasting any.

damn straight, nigga

If my text goes in the next hour... we all know what I'll be upto
Are unknowingly fentanyl-laced drugs something that even happens in the UK or are the Chinese just trying to kill Americans atm?

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Nice ankle monitor, stupid.
42425560-2258651387497727-4397705215822790656-n.jpg
Does anyone have the reapster edit?

lowend73

Forum Clout
I'll ammonia / acetone wash the coke but smoke it on foil (it's actually vaping - no combustion)
I've always preferred crack on foil, you can run lines up&down for ages without wasting any.

damn straight, nigga

If my text goes in the next hour... we all know what I'll be upto
Damn, hope I didn't trigger anything

How do you wash it? Im white trash, just dild that mix of baking soda and coke.

Smoking of foil used to be the best. It was a solo thing though, people look at ya weird when you are chasing that little line it makes. Tried it with H too, all this was back in the day tthough

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
He was fucking awful on his podcast with Kurt Metzger. All he did was yell over everyone. I think Kurt just got fed up with him and quit.
I downloaded 1 episode because some on LOS said it was good. I lasted 5 minutes I deleted the episode, deleted the app and flushed my phone down the toilet

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I downloaded 1 episode because some on LOS said it was good. I lasted 5 minutes I deleted the episode, deleted the app and flushed my phone down the toilet
It was pretty decent for what it was. Kurt is amusing and quite a lunatic. Sherrod got worse and worse then Kurt quit. As far as I know Sherrod is still doing the podcast with the same name and logo even thought Kurt was the main draw and he isn’t involved at all. Edit up until 2021 and I think Kurt quit in 2015.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
It was pretty decent for what it was. Kurt is amusing and quite a lunatic. Sherrod got worse and worse then Kurt quit. As far as I know Sherrod is still doing the podcast with the same name and logo even thought Kurt was the main draw and he isn’t involved at all. Edit up until 2021 and I think Kurt quit in 2015.
Other than Che, I can't listen to blacks talk, seriously. It's a visceral reaction of disgust. I can't stand the way they mispronounce words, they constantly repeat themselves and most of the shit they say is stupidity

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
To be fair, Kurt kept bringing his stupid annoying retard ex-girlfriend on the show, which instantly became the worst thing about it. She took over when he left.

Comics who inflict their girlfriend on their audiences should be beheaded. Dan Soder, I'm looking at you.