• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sherrod Small is now apparently a broke crackhead.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Crack get's a bad rap. Oh, cocaine is fine, its fancy, but crack - that's for poor people. Maybe he's being economical. Have you thought about that? Whatever happened to respecting financial planning, to fiscal responsibility?
Ah yes, there’s a lot of crackheads on Wall Street.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
mzwFe4Hh.webp

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
that always seemed like a waste to me. just mix it with baking soda on aluminum foil, cut out the middleman and go full on
I'll ammonia / acetone wash the coke but smoke it on foil (it's actually vaping - no combustion)
I've always preferred crack on foil, you can run lines up&down for ages without wasting any.

Crack get's a bad rap. Oh, cocaine is fine, its fancy, but crack - that's for poor people. Maybe he's being economical. Have you thought about that? Whatever happened to respecting financial planning, to fiscal responsibility?
damn straight, nigga

If my text goes in the next hour... we all know what I'll be upto