• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane Gillis is hosting SNL 2/24/24

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I actually remember Shane saying after it happened that Bowen was cool and didn’t really care. I also just read somewhere from some fag that listens to Bowen’s podcast that he has brought it up and just said he just didn’t like how the controversy overshadowed his own hiring at the time. Shane is really not political at all while Chappelle has been almost entirely political lately so I don’t see any cast member making a fuss besides Fatso Aidy Bryant who is apparently the one person who really hated Shane from the start.
From what I remember Bowen's reaction was something like "I was offended by it but I don't know him so I have no idea if he deserved to get fired".

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I actually remember Shane saying after it happened that Bowen was cool and didn’t really care. I also just read somewhere from some fag that listens to Bowen’s podcast that he has brought it up and just said he just didn’t like how the controversy overshadowed his own hiring at the time. Shane is really not political at all while Chappelle has been almost entirely political lately so I don’t see any cast member making a fuss besides Fatso Aidy Bryant who is apparently the one person who really hated Shane from the start.
They have a fat non-binary chick that I assume will take umbrage. Sarah Sherman also seems like the type to hate him.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Remember the time Pete Davidson (literally: Ben-Dovid) insulted that one-eyed Republican vet Dan Crenshaw for being MAGA? Then he hosted a segment with him.
Turns out Crenshaw was a neo-con plant all along.
Since this is a Shane thread, I've always found it off-putting that when Shane got fired Pete didn't stand up for him. That was when he was at his most relevant, he was on the cast and I don't think he said anything when everyone else was throwing him under the bus. Then years later he had Shane guest star on his sitcom and talked about how much he loved Shane and that he and his friends call "Illis Gillis" or some shit.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Well, Shane was gonna take half her roles and screen time. Same body type.

Forum Clout
Since this is a Shane thread, I've always found it off-putting that when Shane got fired Pete didn't stand up for him. That was when he was at his most relevant, he was on the cast and I don't think he said anything when everyone else was throwing him under the bus. Then years later he had Shane guest star on his sitcom and talked about how much he loved Shane and that he and his friends call "Illis Gillis" or some shit.
The guy he talked about Shane to was Eli Manning. Winning 2 superbowls seems sad if you have to hang out with a 20something heroin addict afterwards. I know nobody thinks they have enough money but have some fucking self-esteem, man. What's next a wig and a dress?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Do you think he will play any characters where the punchline is what a dumb white male he is?

:image_4848_lg:

The whole thing is odd because it seems to be an admission he shouldn't have been fired? If they fired him because they didn't want to platform someone who made those comments in the past, then why are they platforming him ?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Do you think he will play any characters where the punchline is what a dumb white male he is?

:image_4848_lg:

The whole thing is odd because it seems to be an admission he shouldn't have been fired? If they fired him because they didn't want to platform someone who made those comments in the past, then why are they platforming him ?
From what I understand Lorne did what he could to keep him on the show but the bigwigs at NBC were too afraid because of the campaign to have him fired.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
From what I understand Lorne did what he could to keep him on the show but the bigwigs at NBC were too afraid because of the campaign to have him fired.
This is true. Lorne told him to delete the podcast and he would keep his job but the other dude was having a baby at the time and Shane didn't want to take the money out of his pocket. Che and Jost also publicly supported him but the advertisers were already threatening to pull out thanks to faggots like Seth.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
This is true. Lorne told him to delete the podcast and he would keep his job but the other dude was having a baby at the time and Shane didn't want to take the money out of his pocket. Che and Jost also publicly supported him but the advertisers were already threatening to pull out thanks to faggots like Seth.
To be fair, I don't think deleting the podcast would have made it okay for him to be on the show. If anything, they would just be accused of sweeping it under the rug.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Glad to hear Che and Jost publicly supported him. I don’t watch SNL regularly but it’s clear Weekend Update is the only funny thing they have.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
IMG_1775.png
Lol, who saw this coming?

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Because he's a whore and he sees that the "we are famous because we are friends with Rogan" ship is absolutely taking on water and is going to sink before it reaches the harbour.

They're all at fourteen and half in their fifteen minutes of fame so they are gonna milk that shit til the cow passes out from exhaustion.
Joe Rogan eats Elk Testicles and smokes weed