• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane Gillis is hosting SNL 2/24/24

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I know it's unacceptable to like any standup here but I like Gillis a lot and I think it's insane they got him to host off of the back of being #1 on Patreon and his Bud Light deal so I will definitely be tuning in just to see all the frowny faggot and non-binary faces if nothing else.

Forum Clout
I know it's unacceptable to like any standup here but I like Gillis a lot and I think it's insane they got him to host off of the back of being #1 on Patreon and his Bud Light deal so I will definitely be tuning in just to see all the frowny faggot and non-binary faces if nothing else.
Out of any of "The Thousand", Shane is the only one I'll make a point to watch.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
No way he is on the episode. Last episode he made a point to show his hostility towards Chappelle.
I actually remember Shane saying after it happened that Bowen was cool and didn’t really care. I also just read somewhere from some fag that listens to Bowen’s podcast that he has brought it up and just said he just didn’t like how the controversy overshadowed his own hiring at the time. Shane is really not political at all while Chappelle has been almost entirely political lately so I don’t see any cast member making a fuss besides Fatso Aidy Bryant who is apparently the one person who really hated Shane from the start.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
He should do what Norm contemplated: Do the monologue then beat it. Let them figure out on the fly how to do the rest of the show with him gone.

Norm didn't do it because he was still tight with a lot of them. Gillis has never been on. He'd make huge news.
Ill do a 180 on that hack if he does this. Would be PFG.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I actually remember Shane saying after it happened that Bowen was cool and didn’t really care. I also just read somewhere from some fag that listens to Bowen’s podcast that he has brought it up and just said he just didn’t like how the controversy overshadowed his own hiring at the time. Shane is really not political at all while Chappelle has been almost entirely political lately so I don’t see any cast member making a fuss besides Fatso Aidy Bryant who is apparently the one person who really hated Shane from the start.
She’s been gone for two years.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout