Saturday Looms Once Again, Fetterster. Will you make it happen?

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Real teeth, no veneers...dont read your posts at all, you're "noise". I will reply from time to time though just to remind you, Ekpepbe's fingernail, I wont even bother learning the name change of da week, you will always be the prancing little minion, jumping from topic to topic, contributing his quaint little quips.
Will you at least admit that I'm the only one who can actually get you to hate respond, everyone else is just an ankle biter

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Will you at least admit that I'm the only one who can actually get you to hate respond, everyone else is just an ankle biter
You don't...Here's the truth WALLAHI, the only person who ever offended me here was @Faggot Boqposter doubting I been to grad school...that and a Somali doubting I'm Somali on one of the Somali message boards was the closest I ever got to feeling uh-fended online.

A retard convincing himself he's winning when he tells me to "log-off" or "take your meds" is ankle biting, yes.

Nigga I'm an emergency contact for some people...I wake up exactly the same time every morning. Credit score perfect. My business booming. My personal life "busy" with personal business and appointments...my life is disciplined af, you think "online sass" and particularly, low IQ sass uhfends me in any capacity? LOL. This is how I release my stress.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Real teeth, no veneers...dont read your posts at all, you're "noise". I will reply from time to time though just to remind you, Ekpepbe's fingernail, I wont even bother learning the name change of da week, you will always be the prancing little minion, jumping from topic to topic, contributing his quaint little quips.
Fake teeth
Fake hair
Fake vehicle manual
Fake wife

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
You don't...Here's the truth WALLAHI, the only person who ever offended me here was @Faggot Boqposter doubting I been to grad school...that and a Somali doubting I'm Somali on one of the Somali message boards was the closest I ever got to feeling uh-fended online.

A retard convincing himself he's winning when he tells me to "log-off" or "take your meds" is ankle biting, yes.

Nigga I'm an emergency contact for some people...I wake up exactly the same time every morning. Credit score perfect. My business booming. My personal life "busy" with personal business and appointments...my life is disciplined af, you think "online sass" and particularly, low IQ sass uhfends me in any capacity? LOL. This is how I release my stress.
Quoting in case you delete this.

Also stop quoting my posts blockster.

Do not reply.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy

Have I not made amends for doubting you habibi?