Saturday Looms Once Again, Fetterster. Will you make it happen?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Let's say I do got snap ons...will it make you smarter? No. What do you do for work?
13320512_1040226302738238_191780122592349559_o.jpg

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Bock, I never thought you were wearing veneers, but now I know you've had a tooth rebuilt. What happened there?
Sir, you are stupid af...the veneers would actually make more sense. How does a rebuilt lower incisor give someone a lisp? You're an idiot with absolutely no hyperbole, the offending aspect of it is you're aggressive about it...like a drunk, but you're not even drinking.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Sir, you are stupid af...the veneers would actually make more sense. How does a rebuilt lower incisor give someone a lisp? You're an idiot with absolutely no hyperbole, the offending aspect of it is you're aggressive about it...like a drunk, but you're not even drinking.
What does your lisp have to do with your rebuilt lower tooth? Maybe you've got a gigantic tongue in your mouth. You've never proved otherwise.

NewJersey.gov

Dont unblock my posts, and don't quote reply them
Muh dig-nuh-tee...

prancing lil minion...prance a lil in this thread, a lil in that...prance prance prance, add your little minion-y quips, then prance away...rinse/repeat = your totality.

My teeth are real, and if they were not, it would mean I paid a pretty penny to get them to look like this. Show your face.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Muh dig-nuh-tee...

prancing lil minion...prance a lil in this thread, a lil in that...prance prance prance, add your little minion-y quips, then prance away...rinse/repeat = your totality.

My teeth are real, and if they were not, it would mean I paid a pretty penny to get them to look like this. Show your face.
Nice committing to your blocks, stupid. Glad to know you unhide and read every single one of my messages. Real womanly/Jenna behavior.

"I'm not gay, but if I was I'd be the most desirable faggot at the Big Apple Ranch"

Nice fake teeth

Skippy

Crack me open and take away the demons, Ronnie
Muh dig-nuh-tee...

It’s fascinating to see a ‘person’ (they’re not people) have a meltdown in real time.

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
Muh dig-nuh-tee...

You're using my analogy again. We make you tap dance. And get your own material, Menciaster

NewJersey.gov

Nice committing to your blocks, stupid. Glad to know you unhide and read every single one of my messages. Real womanly/Jenna behavior.

"I'm not gay, but if I was I'd be the most desirable faggot at the Big Apple Ranch"

Nice fake teeth

Real teeth, no veneers...dont read your posts at all, you're "noise". I will reply from time to time though just to remind you, Ekpepbe's fingernail, I wont even bother learning the name change of da week, you will always be the prancing little minion, jumping from topic to topic, contributing his quaint little quips.