• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam is having another kid

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Sam sucks but he never hit boyish young women, posted endless racist tweets, fucked prostitutes, married a Norwegian trans person cam whore, paid for child spit... Should I go on?

He's a scheming snake who has always put getting ahead in his tiny pond over any of his coworkers. He'd suck up to pieces of shit and take their side on everything just to get a crumb of advancement.

Weird that those are what you focus on for AnJ. I'd say pedophelia and rape are far worse crimes than being a faggot, and being racist is just clean harmless fun.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He's a scheming snake who has always put getting ahead in his tiny pond over any of his coworkers. He'd suck up to pieces of shit and take their side on everything just to get a crumb of advancement.
Yeah but his biggest advancements were because his bosses annihilated their own careers. Anthony was fired for 'scaffolding photos'. And Opie was fired over sexually harassing a coworker to make nonconsensual scat videos. That gave Sam the room to have his own show. Sam was not some backstabbing maniac who murdered the O&A brand. Those retards killed themselves. Sam was the last (cro-magnon) man standing.

Norton definitely conspired against Opie more than Sam ever did. Same with Anthony. They were actively trying to get Opie fired or drive him to quit the show. Sam simply inherited the O&A channels and show hours by waiting until Anthony then Opie ruined their own careers on their own. He really had very little to do with them getting fired by Sirius. Sure you could tell he was weaseling his way up the ladder and was a creepy little douche who should have had .50caliber bullets bounced off of his balding HGH head instead of quarters off of his ankles.

But compared to Norton? Or Anthony? He honestly barely did anything to Opie.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I can see how beauty is in the eye of the beholder, he's got the gift of gab (evidently?) and sense of humor, all that good shit.

But the eating disorder... I mean this man was able to eat like 5 foods the first 38 years of his life.
It's so insane and doesn't get enough attention besides him being the ugliest man who ever lived.

Forum Clout
I can see how beauty is in the eye of the beholder, he's got the gift of gab (evidently?) and sense of humor, all that good shit.

But the eating disorder... I mean this man was able to eat like 5 foods the first 38 years of his life.
It's so insane and doesn't get enough attention besides him being the ugliest man who ever lived.
Chicks like stability and humor. For those two things, they'll overlook a dude looking like a cave creature, playing with wrestling dolls and eating chicken nuggets. Hate him all you want (I'm not a fan but don't hate him), the guy is a go getter. He definitely isn't lazy. He doesn't fuck up his opportunities and he provides for his family. Crazy that a woman would appreciate that, right?