• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam is having another kid

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Joke wasn't my cup of of tea but you don't have to gasp at it like a liberal arts student at a fag with aids joke.
With more reddit faggotry "what in the actual, and I can't stress this enough, fuck".

Go back to r/jimandsam where you can discuss how hilarious it was when Sam yelled at producer cheesedog and how you don't care that Jim's wife is a foreign sex worker with a giant cock because THATS WHAT MAKES HIM HAPPY.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
It just doesn't make sense from a genetic standpoint. I get you could love the guy with all your heart for whatever fucked up reason, but you have to factor in that your sons will be short, distractingly, needing medical interventionly so. Your sons will also need to be circumcized, so they have to cut the dick tip and get on hormones to be near as tall as other men.
God knows what his genes would do to girls they produce.

You have to think like that when you plan to chose someone to procreate with. You can decided not to do it or understand you're going to the sperm bank to save the little guy some trouble in the future.

G

The ultrasound:

artworks-000255309308-6nib1y-t500x500.jpg

G

She's very Jewish looking, not one of the hot ones but not one of the ugly ones either. Not my cup of tea at all, but Sam - hideous mutant that he is - has done well for himself.
She has that Israeli look. Would not surprise me if it was an arranged marriage due to some generational-networking. That Sam Roberts was allowed to keep a career in Sirius tells me he comes from a clout-filled background.

G

Is Sam rich? I can’t imagine the long term outlook for his job at Sirius is all that promising.
Not like generational wealth, but Daddy bought him a jeep that he was driving when he was practically an intern so he qualifies as a rich kid imo. Pity faggot Sr never taught faggot Jr to change a tire though. @BenDovid can give more detail, I'm sure. How silver spoon is Sammie?

Forum Clout
She has a nice vibe but I'd say is a 6.5. vibe means a lot though. Scarlet Johansson is a big one for vibe doing the work.

Be warned the sexual chemistry between her and Sam pops off the screen here

What in the holy fuck was Sam wearing?!?!?

GOOD LORD!! WHAT IN THE FUCK DOES SHE SEE IN HIM?!?!
Pat Duffy revealing just how much of a smarmy, piece of garbage prick Sam is makes me fucking brooood!! :image_9248:

And what's worse is his wimpy frame, chicken nuggets diet, and pro-wrestling obsession....the whole relationship is just unfathomable.

I wish Patrice was here to give Sam a well-deserved verbal bashing like he did back in the old days...

Last edited: