• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam is having another kid

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231123_150241_Facebook.jpg

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
I don't know if she is actually cute or if it's just Sam's remarkable ugliness that improves her looks tenfold. Wow is he unattractive.
She was a 7 at best when she was in her prime. The whole “Sam’s girlfriend is SO CUTE” was just gay baby talk from Nana/the Worm.

During the bit where Intern David kissed Sam, The Opester refers to her as “sidepiece” and says he’s texting her. Look, there is no humour value to it. But that faggot Sam really was emasculated.

Last edited:

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I don't know if she is actually cute or if it's just Sam's remarkable ugliness that improves her looks tenfold. Wow is he unattractive.
She has a nice vibe but I'd say is a 6.5. vibe means a lot though. Scarlet Johansson is a big one for vibe doing the work.

Be warned the sexual chemistry between her and Sam pops off the screen here