• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
How many big lawsuits does he have to lose for them to tap out on pats stupidity? At some point you have factor in that with all his accusations and promises he cant provide enough proof to win a lawsuit.
I don't know what the hurdles are to have somebody adjudicated as a "vexatious litigant" but I think they're pretty high.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Does this mean we're in a mid-season break before it continues or will the judge rule before then?

1725508127617.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I don't know what the hurdles are to have somebody adjudicated as a "vexatious litigant" but I think they're pretty high.
if Russell Greer hasn't been slapped with that label after suing public figures 4+ times Patrick is safe. He's just an incompetent litigant

Forum Clout
How many big lawsuits does he have to lose for them to tap out on pats stupidity? At some point you have factor in that with all his accusations and promises he cant provide enough proof to win a lawsuit.
I don't know anyone irl, or otherwise who's been involved with so many lawsuits and has actually come out ahead. It's just insane that he's made this entire career, especially at age 45 or whatever

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
If he gets divorced because of this I'm looking forward to the homeless bum pat arc. A fitting final season of the show.

No child, you WILL give me your spare change so I can buy booze.
Pat is a shameless cunt. He will absolutely make Niki pay him alimony. Or at least he'll try. But if it requires going to court it probably won't go his way.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
If he gets divorced because of this I'm looking forward to the homeless bum pat arc. A fitting final season of the show.

No child, you WILL give me your spare change so I can buy booze.
He's basically Lady Di but his life ruining addicition is social media. Started out with a job in normal but not great physical condition.

Not involved in his child's life, with a partner who decided to go get a faceful of something huge instead of living with them. Ade with PCJ's cock and Di's ex with a freight train.

Over time the addiciton takes over and despite endless justifications, surrounding themselves with people who enable and justify the addicition, they begin to bloat and swell and make a public spectacle of themselves. Hell, they even used relatives money to feed the addiction, Di's dad money went to the bottle and Lynne's money pays for his social media addicition based lawsuit games.

Eventually it will leave him, as her, fat, bloated, homeless, friendless as people tire of someone refusing to better their life and shed their addiciton, and sucking dick down by the railroad tracks. Lady Di gargled hobo cum for booze, Pat will be balls on chin for a Tracfone with a data card to get his fix.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
There's so many bodycam channels on YouTube. Rick's videos would be posted on all of them and would get crazy views.

He'd be famous, just like he always wanted. Hell, he'd probably be arguing with people in the comments.

The MPD is knowingly withholding ribs from us.
I’m going to be very disappointed if Pat doesnt use both hands to point at one or all of the officers when he lets out “HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE CALLED YOUU?!?”

Followed by a retard double fist clinch when he delivers “DOYOUHAVEANYIDEA?!?!”

I don’t want the movie to wreck the book if you catch my drift.