• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Forum Clout
The officer fell out of the closet and broke the vhs tape
SmartSelect_20240901-131020_Google.jpg

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
The MPD's reply is due this week then the judge will decide if it goes to court. Will he spare Rick the embarrassment or will he let Rick hang himself in court in a grand public spectacle? Tune in next time!

(Comment edited by mod)

Last edited by a moderator:

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
The MPD's reply is due this week then the judge will decide if it goes to court. Will he spare Rick the embarrassment or will he let Rick hang himself in court in a grand public spectacle? Will Rick child and/or swaTT the judge no matter the outcome? Tune in next time!
If judges let it go to trial, how long will it be til the trial?

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
I'm conflicted. I don't want a trial because then it means the judge believes Pat and the Nikster have a case. I do not want this fat fuck and his dopey big eared wife to win any amount of money, I don't care how miniscule. But I reeeeally want them to pay more attorney fees and have to go through discovery. They're going to find a lot of Fatty needlessly interacting with his "terrorists. There was a tweet he made a month or 2 ago where he straight up told Leslie he purposely goes out of his way to antagonize the people he claims are harassing him. He's a dumb motherfucker. There's also no doubt in my mind this is also why he changed his phone number earlier this year. When they ask for phone records he's going to give them the new number where he hasn't responded back and forth thousands of times like on the old one.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
I'm conflicted. I don't want a trial because then it means the judge believes Pat and the Nikster have a case. I do not want this fat fuck and his dopey big eared wife to win any amount of money, I don't care how miniscule. But I reeeeally want them to pay more attorney fees and have to go through discovery. They're going to find a lot of Fatty needlessly interacting with his "terrorists. There was a tweet he made a month or 2 ago where he straight up told Leslie he purposely goes out of his way to antagonize the people he claims are harassing him. He's a dumb motherfucker. There's also no doubt in my mind this is also why he changed his phone number earlier this year. When they ask for phone records he's going to give them the new number where he hasn't responded back and forth thousands of times like on the old one.
I've been going back and forth for awhile on this. I think it's potentially a lot funnier if it goes to trial and he wastes an extraordinary amount of money and loses... But I also then have to see 2 years or whatever of him arrogantly doing "I'm engaged in a lawsuit so I know more about the law" posts.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
On the off chance that they settle, there will almost certainly be a provision that prohibits Fatso from discussing the case/settlement, or disparaging the MPD. Fatso will have to sit there and grit his teeth while the atalkers celebrate total MPD victory

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
On the off chance that they settle, there will almost certainly be a provision that prohibits Fatso from discussing the case/settlement, or disparaging the MPD. Fatso will have to sit there and grit his teeth while the atalkers celebrate total MPD victory
Just a hunch, but I'm not sure that Fatso has the self-discipline to follow-through with these provisions.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
  • City's motion to dismiss
  • Pat's response to the motion
  • City's reply to the response <-- we're awaiting this one
with these three on his desk the Judge must decide whether to grant or deny the motion to dismiss. I think I asked ChatGPT and it told me there's no specific time frame for the Judge to rule.
Reading through his first few documents says he doesn't like to waste time. I think it'll be quick

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
BREAKING: I used some sci-fi author community connections to get inside info from the courthouse: it sounds like they are all in agreement that Pat is a fat liar.

What is the next season going to be about after the lawsuit gets tossed and he squeals for a day or two on X?