• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Could also be an eccentric millionaire who saw him on MSDNC and believed his story of "I'm being swatted by Nazis because of my political beliefs", and funded his lolsuit with minimal research.

That seems unlikely for the same reason Pat's story hasn't gotten anyone but Twitter losers to rally around him. Any rich liberal would rather support a black person's lawsuit against the police.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Interesting point, but Pat doesn't have the discipline to let a detail like that slip. If he was getting bankrolled, he would have definitely left some hints while drunk-tweeting the stlaker childs from his bar stool in the Swingin' Door.
It's as simple as "I'm obviously going to win, so this is going to cost me nothing."

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Happy Person? Isn’t he also claiming to live in constant fear?
IMG_4492.jpeg

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
Isn’t it poor form to continually file at the last minute? It’s just dragging it out, this is tax payer money being squandered defending themselves from this fat dirt bag liar.
I mean, they all do it. It gives your opponent less time to come up with a response, and if something pops into your head at the last second, it's not too late.

Forum Clout
Happy Person? Isn’t he also claiming to live in constant fear?
View attachment 218348
"Exploring the world"

Faggots don't explore shit. They hit up every rube tourist trap and just get drunk and fat on beer.

Faggot went to France and got scrambled eggs in a Captain America shirt....but he did look really fucking cool riding his bike around standing up....Erock can you pull up that clip of Pat cruising around France like an embarrassing fag?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
"Exploring the world"

Faggots don't explore shit. They hit up every rube tourist trap and just get drunk and fat on beer.

Faggot went to France and got scrambled eggs in a Captain America shirt....but he did look really fucking cool riding his bike around standing up....Erock can you pull up that clip of Pat cruising around France like an embarrassing fag?
Sheeeit, I remember him standing too but I think this is all I have right now:

Edit: Here's a pic of him standing with it:

c87eba4a28f3d2e77126f6267e4dc376.jpg

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
"Exploring the world"

I was considering calling all the bars around the convention center in Glasgow and warning them about Rick, but I was too lazy to Google the country code for Scotland. I did however take a quick look at Google maps to see if any places caught my attention as most likely places he'd visit. I saw the Big Lebowski bar and thought, no way is he that much of a flyover state consumer rube that he'd actually go to an American gimmick bar while on vacation in a place like Glasgow.

1000002027.gif

1000002026.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The “I did bad in school because I was too smart” is such a detestable cope that so many fedora atheist losers use.

It’s like when people point out Bill Gates or Elon Musk didn’t go to college or whatever, yes - because they were already incredibly wealthy business people. Zuckerberg didn’t need to finish his course because he was already a billionaire.

It doesn’t mean anything if you didn’t go to college and you are broke, it doesn’t mean you’re actually a genius.